king crimson

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by whitehippo, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Are there any King Crimson fans in here? I haven't really seen them mentioned in all of the music threads I've looked into, if you've never heard them I suggest you get the following tracks, nothing better than 60's psychedelic rock...

Requiem
    Epitaph
    21st Century Schizoid Man
    Moonchild
    Talking Drum
    Red
    Dig Me
    In The Court Of The Crimson King

In no specific order,

2. 21st Schizoid Man is a bad ass song! Thanks for posting this, I couldn't remember the name of the band or song for a long time! Thanks. Peace and love.

3. fuck yeah! king crimson. in the court of the crimson king album is genius. i was surprised to see a thread on them :hello:

4. Moonchild sends shivers down my spine.

King Crimson is one of my favorite bands by far, up there with Pink Floyd.

5. My favorite King Crimson song is I Talk To The Wind, its so fucking relaxing and awesome when your stoned.

6. Absolutely amazing band.
    Their stuff blows me away, In The Court of the Crimson King is one of my favorites.

7. Damn, I had no idea they were still popular. Good taste

8. my dad put me onto King Crimson a while ago..they are dope.

9. Dude I found out about King Crimson from a random car ride riding to get some food with my dad and uncle... I was talking about Tool or something and my uncle brought up Crimson and I checked em out...
    They rock so hard man...

10. 21st century schizoid man is awesome so is in the court of the crimson king

i also like elephant talk and discipline

11. #11 59mikemo50, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Ive only heard 21st century schizoid man cause it was in a skate video haha, but I liked it. Can someone recommend me anything else?

nvm lol just read the first post.. ill check out some of the songs right now while im baked and in need of entertainment. :D

12. king crimson , bad ass !

13. yeah man...both king crimson and yes were miles ahead of most of the other music at the time. true innovators. :)

14. Court of the Crimson king is really good

15. Yeah great stuff. Progressive music and psychedelic music are awesome to get high to.

16. I love these guys
    My dad turned me onto it when we were watching the movie Children Of Men when the song In the Court of the Crimson King came on.

17. i first heard them on pandora a few days ago. I can't believe they're as old as they are! such good music!

18. Ya King Crimson is the one of the best ever to come out of the sixtes. I love the flute playing