King County Washington

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stoned_Solid, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hey I just registered here after checking out the site for a while. How many smokers here are from king county washington? It would be cool to talk about high stuff with other people in my community. Got a funny story? Killer bong/piece? Let's hear about it!:bongin: >:smoke: > :smoking:

2. Washington is a state in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. Washington was carved out of the western part of Washington Territory and admitted to the Union as the 42nd state in 1889. In 2006, the Census Bureau estimated the state's population at 6,395,798.
    =================================
    Kyle
    Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
    4thdimension1@gmail.com

3. whats up man... yup im in the greater king county area.. great buds, great mountains.. im fucking stoked that snoqualmie will be open for skiing soon

4. I'm in King County! sweeet.

5. I used to get season a season pass to Snoqualmie when I was in high school, but I never smoked up there...

6. Anyone else in Kent/Auburn/Covington? Pretty much South King. I'm a giant tool and have no real bud buddies.

7. I live on the Pennisula...Kitsap...

8. Welcome bro

9. I live in Kitsap too man. What part you live at? I'm in Silverdale.