Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kine bud (KB)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iwantsalvia, Oct 22, 2008.

1. what is it. i just moved and some kid offered me 1/4 for 70. so i figure its good but i dont know the slang and i dont want to get ripped off. it basically means the same a dank right. dumb question i know

2. The price of something will not tell you the quality, it might hint to it, but it could also be deceiving if your dealer wants to get over on you.

Check out the bud, snap a picture and post it on here, we'll let you know if its worth the cop or not.;)

3. its kind bud btw. it means good bud. not banging but still dank.

4. ^^not banging but still dank??

KB (Kind Bud) should only be used when naming the dankest of the dank.

5. umm no its kine bud, or beasters is another name... its pretty good weed, 70$ a 1/4 is a decent price for it, id say get it.. i would

6. This thread makes me cringe.

Read this guide:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...tokers-guide-bud-quality-quantity-pieces.html

It's posted at the very top of this forum.

Kine Bud is NOT beasters. Kine bud is the dank, piff, fire, or the better part of what you uneducated tokers call "Kush."

$70 for 1/4 is phenomenal, so I would be leery as to whether or not you're actually getting some Kine Bud.

7. I would say go for it. I got like 2 grams for $25 dollars. Mine was light green, very potent, and no seeds and no stems.

8. hey i would say all for it! but why not post a pic if you do but so we can say what you gots

9. Hmm... So its not Kind Bud it is actually Kine? Hmmm....

10. when i get it i will post a pic of it and tell how it was

11. around here, kind bud (note the d) is generally used to describe the area between beasters and dank.

12. In my area KB and beasters are considered the same, just different names for it...please don't come in here like you know everything, im trying not to be offensive here.

13. like anyone is going to change what they call bud because they read your shitty guide. seriously, people use different terms for weed and describing it all over the place, trying to make an official guide like this seems stupid and pointless to me.

14. your a good man goregasm, and your very correct

15. Couldn't agree more. Trying to create a universal language for weed is impossible and your shitty little guide will only be followed by people who are new to smoking and don't know better. The name all depends on the place.

16. THANK YOU....KINE bud not KIND. Back to topic, I think that 70 for a 1/4 of some KB is a pretty good deal.

17. #17 Phased, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
    You guys make me laugh out loud.

Kine is actually hawaiian for excellent. While all weed is excellent, I wouldn't exactly call it Kine.

Kine can typically be described by beasters or piff, but I can honestly say that I don't remember even typing that paragraph.

Kine Bud is most generally used to just describe some sweet ass sensimilla without a strain name around here, but it is easily understandable that you could define it as beasters.

If you actually took a minute to read the guide you may agree with what's in there. There are many different slang terms, but most are universal. There are only a few terms that will vary based on location in the world.

It was completely irrational to call my guide shitty, but I would expect as much from someone who seems so hostile.

The irony blinds me....

You seem pretty hostile too. What's with all the hostility? This is a forum dedicated to the recreational and medical use of Marijuana. I would assume everyone could take a relaxed approach towards any debate.

Belittling my guide and calling it shitty is resorting to child's play and definitely a step in the wrong direction...

__

Either way, I hope the three of you feel better now.

Congratulations on remembering that we're all here for the same reason...

All Indie, Goregasm, and Lasky21
    This One's For You
    :smoke: Stay Up!:smoke:

18. Really DR? I always thought the KB slang was still always a step under "headies" where as when you acquired the headsters it was the most potent bud found in awhile, and one would take precautionary measures to gather as much of it as possible.

ya?