Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kindbud's Pickups: Michigan's Finest (updated often)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. #101 guest5555555555, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    here is some Shiva Skunk. picked it up yesterday i tried a bowl of it but i was already smoking a few different strains so im not sure what the high is really like, it felt like it hit my body... it was a big day for me...shiva skunk, strawberry cough, lemon kush, and sour jack. here's the ss, ill post the rest later

Shiva Skunk
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='kindbuds'] heres some outdoor called purple rose. great smell different kind of indica high, makes my chest feel like it's insides are too big for my rib cage. i really like it though. and its also good how the hairs are purple(thats a new thing for me)

Purple Rose
    [​IMG]

does that have purple hairs?

3. I love the buds, but hate the location. Go Bucks! :D

4. haha well you should at least visit here the first saturday of april. HASH BASH!

here's some sour diesel x jack herer

Sour Jack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    enjoy... more later

5. damn this guy gets legit strains peeps.

i know when blueberry is real blueberry. smoked alot and that haze cross he had was amazign smoked that one day.

that shit looks like normal pure blueberry characteristics ALOt. those nugules heh

6. Okay heres the Strawberry Cough... best batch yet. taste is so amazing...high is perfect.

Strawberry Cough
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. here is a chillum i picked up yesterday. $25

[​IMG]

later tonight... Danger Mouse!

8. ok here's the danger mouse. i got a lot of seeds out of it which i plan on sowing in the summer. it is seriously dank even while being heavily seeded. $15 for the eighth

Danger Mouse
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

enjoy... next up is sour diesel
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Awesome buds man! Its so dry in my area. The witch makes me drool.

10. thanks man. sorry about your situation. hopefully things will look up for ya.

11. finally some sour diesel. perfect marijuana right here. enjoy:smoking:

Sour Diesel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. as usual, lookin dank buddy.

13. thanks man, its been pretty great out here in michigan lately, lots of killer strains floating about

14. yeah i believe it, that sd and strawberry cough look legit as hell.

15. that purple rose stuff looks AMAZING, I really want to try some of that

The stuff I've got here in Cali was either crap or extremly good, I remember my friend (noob smoker) bought Oregeno instead of weed haha, it was hilarious :D

but nice pick ups man, it looks awsome :smoke:

16. thanks man. i have this mental picture that california is all the chronic-est, so its surprising to hear you say that. that sucks about your buddy, that happened to me when i was just starting up too, and the thing is i knew it didnt look or smell like tree but i had already paid for it so i tried to smoke a j of it...it tasted terrible and made me cough a lot lol.

ive been getting a lot of great strains lately, unfortunately im staying at another house right now and i havent made it home to get my camera. pink maui kush, silver haze, goose?, blueberry.... all ive got left is about 10g of some pure landrace from Pakistan (the label on the pack was written in arabic lol)..i will definitely get home and get my camera soon, cuz i really want you guys to see these.

-kindbuds

17. Nice buds and im really digging that you listen to damian and girl talk too, didnt know too many people had heard of him?!

18. Dude.. your lucky. So bloody lucky :(.

19. #120 guest5555555555, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    well its been a little while ive been trying a lot of different strains lately. heres some pics i took of my most recent grab

Chemdawg D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] some shake
    [​IMG]
    and heres my new steamroller. not real thick glass, just kinda cool to watch it fill up. it hits really smooth. for $15 it was a good buy
    035-1.jpg New steamroller picture by kindbuds