kindbud's Grow Journal (DNA LA Conf)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guest5555555555, May 4, 2011.

1. Im just pretty much gonna post pics of the progress of my LA Confidentials that I just started, but ill throw some other pics in here to make it interesting while these little ones are vegging

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

\t \t

100% [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Chem 4
    [​IMG]

Larry OG

[​IMG]

some buddings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. lol those babies are going to get lots of growth, cant fucking wait.

Chem 4 looks sexyyyyy :smoke:

4. I guess this isnt much of a journal, but here's some pics from a couple weeks ago. maybe ill snap some more today

LA
    [​IMG]
    LA
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple Express
    [​IMG] Kandy Kush
    [​IMG] Master Kush
    [​IMG]
    Northern Water Snake I caught lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. i guess im just posting for myself at this point
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kandy Kush
    [​IMG]
    Blue Gum
    [​IMG] Master Kush
    [​IMG]
    Chem 4 & Larry OG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. flowering

Arjans Haze #1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hawaiian Snow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a bunch more ak47 seeds just went into the dirt yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Looks awesome

bump for ze future dank

8. why thank you. 1 week after transplanting everything into 5 gal. buckets, the LAs have each put on 3-4", the master kush, Kandy, and Pineapple express have all put on at least six". its day 3 in flowering now and the MK is already showing preflowers (thank god bc that was the only unconfirmed seed).

19/24 ak47 seeds sprouted so far (no germ, just put into dirt) within 3 days.
    also, set up the 30 site hydro table (just looking for 30 clones from the same plant to stuff it with) ...any donations are appreciated (;

harvested the shitty stuff that old boy fucked up a couple days ago, next month's harvest is looking sooooooooooooooo much better (all purps pretty much still, only dif thing to be harvested with that batch is the arjans #1)

8-9 weeks from now will be LA confidential, Purp, Grape knee-high, Master Kush, AK47, Hawaiian Snow, a couple "A's" ):, Pineapple Express, Kandy Kush, a blue dream, and a sensi star.

veg room got a reorganization too which is very nice.

took out the old clone box and moved clones to 2 lighted shelves. also got a seed box :)

9. I cant wait till this is all done.

Will be very very good. I cant find any guys willing to give me 30 cuts of the same plant. Bitches be greedy.

10. f-in A dude... do you think a2hc would have 30 cuts of the same? most we could get total would be 24 i guess anyhow... wah wah wahhhhh ):

call that apartment!

btw 24/24 seeds popped. 3 day veg now then flowering!!!!

11. Wow man. I've never seen anything like that where I live. Looking great :)

I really wish I could grow myself, but I'm way too paranoid of being found out lol.

12. I'm interested in ordering some Pineapple Express. Your grow will probably help me make my decision. Did you get it from G13 labs? And have you ever smoked any before? Does it actually have a pineapple smell or taste?

13. hey bud, thanks for stopping by, the pineapple express is a great plant. i will post pics when i get a chance for sure. it gets big and bushy quickly with big fat fan leaves, a good stink even in veg, really tight nodes, and can seriously guzzle some nutes.

i havent smoked it before but i hear its pretty good. the plant was a gift to me and is one of my favorites in the garden right now.

update: Just got a bad ass chocolope clone!

14. damn dude those plants look beautiful!!!

15. that cat is definately ready for harvest, look at how orange its hairs have become!