Kinda worried

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lilone29, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Okay so I am on probation for petty theft.. And I smoke 1-2 times a month.. I am 115 lbs 5ft tall and I work in a very active place. I am worried because the last time I smoked was June 26th and June 29th.. My PO did a random drug test on me July 13th and I haven't heard back from her yet.. So Idk what I am up against but I am worried as hell.

2. Also since April I only smoked like 6 times speed out between 3 months...

3. From June 29th to July 13th thats like 15 days .. Umm Op i think you maybe screwed ..

• Like Like x 2
  4. #6 JJTeamRocket, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    In Canada it is theft under five thousand dollars. "The item or items worth, or just money"

As for Admin here, I'd say hey 15 isn't that bad. It could've been less days then 15 days and a higher chance of you getting caught. Anxiety? If they would've found THC in the sample they would've said something to you by now. It doesn't take long for them to test the urine. It's the police like, c'mon. C'mon.

Definitely should take a t break tills your done with you P.O though. Real talk.

5. You caught some second hand smoke and got away as fast as you could. Make up some BS story. Or move to CO and live with me

6. All you have to do is make your levels of THC go down and they can't prove that your still smoking. I'm on probation and smoke every day going to take one tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum