Kinda weird (pic of sprout)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Skizum, Sep 4, 2015.

1. It's yellow on exactly one half of one leaf. Anybody ever seen this? I'm using FFoF which I heard can be kind of hot for sprouts.

Attached Files:

2. Mine was a ph problem early on, don't know what it is but guessing it's either that or genetic. She did half yellow on a round leaf.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I haven't seen it but until you get a more educated answer, move it to some peet humus perlite mix til she's old enough to talk :-'

4. I'm thinking genetics too. Its a white widow from g13 labs. I dont want to bad mouth them but im kind of pissed. Out of the 6 other seeds i got only 4 sprouted over a years time.

5. The plant will most likely be fine though, i thought mine was done for it looked way worse, was only growing half of it's leaves out one side too. turned out it's got more tops than any of the others because being heavy on one side she's naturally LST'n herself.

6. Good to know. Im just going to see how it goes. Thanks for the help.

7. Yea, ocean forest can do some funky things to some seedlings. I wouldn't worry and just let it go, usually they will straighten up and take off within a week or so. At that age, you really don't have any other options unless you are watering improperly or your water ph is WAY out of whack.