1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda Tagged Along......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nella, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Okay, so now I feel like a total tagalong or some shit like that. I found this site when my friend Nic (DarkMatter36) told me one day on AIM that he was catching up on his "drama" so of course, being the moron that I am, I asked what the hell he was on about. He sent me the link to this site, and I was in awe. I may be an internet junkie, but daaamn...I didnt even know places like this exsisted. So, I join, and I find out that my other two friends Mary (TheHempress) and Amira (Mirs99) are also members here. So, yeah. To everyone else, I am Paige....your typical psycho girl that reaaaly likes to get fucked up. Ive never tried any other drugs other than weed, and I really dont think Im gong to....
    Soooo, just wanted to introduce myself, and also, I was mad bored, so ya know....yeah. I look forward to really participating in the city, and hope to meet some new peeps.

2. Welcome to the city Paige!!!
    I can't believe I actually said my teeth were turning colors :p

EDIT- but at the time they were!

3. yeah....you did!!! but I thought the funny part of that was when you were talking to Nic about it. here is what I got:

Mary: My teeth are turning colors!!!!
    Nic: What?!
    Paige: Huh?
    Nic: How?
    Mary: I dont know! They just are!

Then you started talking about some rainbow shit....what was that again???

4. LOL
    A koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!

5. OH.....MY.......GOD........

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

dude....we are so gonna get fucked up this weekend...you realise that? DXM + Weed.....this is gonna be so fucking great!!!!

*Manic Laugh*

6. I know...I can't wait!

7. tis a nice place ,only rules are be nice and have a good time ,lol.:D. p.s. we have known the hempress for long enouigh to know she is a kind hearted person that we all love and respect.Sounds like you guys think the same way [​IMG].

8. enjoy tha weekend!
    mine gonna be aight i guess....WORKING...fuck fuck fuck....no weed...god damn!...except if i go across the border to holland....mmmmmmmm

take care

9. Awwww.....yeah. I think she is too. And I just met her too! Well, I met her this one weekend when I was chillin with Nic, and he invited her over to smoke with us. And then I think I got to know her better when we had that DXM trip.
    I dont know....just sometimes I can really click with certain people.....its almost like Ive met them before, maybe in a past life, thats why I can really connect with Nic. I felt like the first time I met him, I knew him for years before that. It was weird....

10. Welcome to the city.. Enjoy your stay!

11. wow.....okay. I now realise how much of a freshman smoker I really am now. :(

12. It must be cool to have a couple friends already here:)

13. yeah. dont know what I would do without em.

14. LOL..
    you lancaster people sound awsome..gotta visit with yas someday..lol

n welcome to the city! :)

15. I'm not sure how I missed the Nella intro thread but Welcome, girl!!!

16. welcome to the city paige! :)

auntie annies, oh god, with the chocolate dip mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. Hey thanks guys! oh, and the thing about the auntie annes pretzel thing......theres actually a really funny story behind that. heh.

18. Welcome to the city friend. We have a great community here. :)

ick

19. yeah, uh... this seems a bit silly sayin this now ....

weclome to da city, gurl. :D

Grasscity Deals Near You