Kinda Tagged Along......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nella, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Okay, so now I feel like a total tagalong or some shit like that. I found this site when my friend Nic (DarkMatter36) told me one day on AIM that he was catching up on his "drama" so of course, being the moron that I am, I asked what the hell he was on about. He sent me the link to this site, and I was in awe. I may be an internet junkie, but daaamn...I didnt even know places like this exsisted. So, I join, and I find out that my other two friends Mary (TheHempress) and Amira (Mirs99) are also members here. So, yeah. To everyone else, I am Paige....your typical psycho girl that reaaaly likes to get fucked up. Ive never tried any other drugs other than weed, and I really dont think Im gong to....
    Soooo, just wanted to introduce myself, and also, I was mad bored, so ya know....yeah. I look forward to really participating in the city, and hope to meet some new peeps.

2. Welcome to the city Paige!!!
    I can't believe I actually said my teeth were turning colors :p

EDIT- but at the time they were!

3. yeah....you did!!! but I thought the funny part of that was when you were talking to Nic about it. here is what I got:

Mary: My teeth are turning colors!!!!
    Nic: What?!
    Paige: Huh?
    Nic: How?
    Mary: I dont know! They just are!

Then you started talking about some rainbow shit....what was that again???

4. LOL
    A koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!

5. OH.....MY.......GOD........

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

dude....we are so gonna get fucked up this weekend...you realise that? DXM + Weed.....this is gonna be so fucking great!!!!

*Manic Laugh*

6. I know...I can't wait!

7. tis a nice place ,only rules are be nice and have a good time ,lol.:D. p.s. we have known the hempress for long enouigh to know she is a kind hearted person that we all love and respect.Sounds like you guys think the same way [​IMG].

8. enjoy tha weekend!
    mine gonna be aight i guess....WORKING...fuck fuck fuck....no weed...god damn!...except if i go across the border to holland....mmmmmmmm

take care

9. Awwww.....yeah. I think she is too. And I just met her too! Well, I met her this one weekend when I was chillin with Nic, and he invited her over to smoke with us. And then I think I got to know her better when we had that DXM trip.
    I dont know....just sometimes I can really click with certain people.....its almost like Ive met them before, maybe in a past life, thats why I can really connect with Nic. I felt like the first time I met him, I knew him for years before that. It was weird....

10. Welcome to the city.. Enjoy your stay!

11. wow.....okay. I now realise how much of a freshman smoker I really am now. :(

12. It must be cool to have a couple friends already here:)

13. yeah. dont know what I would do without em.

14. LOL..
    you lancaster people sound awsome..gotta visit with yas someday..lol

n welcome to the city! :)

15. I'm not sure how I missed the Nella intro thread but Welcome, girl!!!

16. welcome to the city paige! :)

auntie annies, oh god, with the chocolate dip mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. Hey thanks guys! oh, and the thing about the auntie annes pretzel thing......theres actually a really funny story behind that. heh.

18. Welcome to the city friend. We have a great community here. :)

ick

19. yeah, uh... this seems a bit silly sayin this now ....

weclome to da city, gurl. :D