Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kinda scared?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robindean, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I have no clue if this is related to getting high.
    But this is weird.
    I try going to bed, and I am feeling weird. I'm all tensed up, like i'm cold.
    I'm shivering in muscles.
    Mainly around my stomach area/back and legs.
    I feel like I am wanna throw up but couldent.
    And it feels slow when I breathe?

Idk?

I had some weed earlier, but I had it yesterday and was fine, and this was from the same, plus my friend smoked it with me.
    But this WAS HOURS AGO.

Idk why this is happening to me? :(

2. well it could jus be the high as my girlfriend feels like this sometimes lol

but his sounds like the start of flu =/ cos i feel like this right now lol

3. #3 Robindean, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    I think I know what I might be suffering from, Panic Attacks?
    But why?

I have read some about how weed brings out these(and what I mean is if the person is prone to it), so, is that what is going on?
    Hell, I feel anxiety just trying to type this. wtf?

4. Might be sickness bro. I know on the occasions when ive come down with various illness's and shit, my body's core temperature declines and I get extremely cold. Even when I try to heat myself up (heaters, blankets) my body still remains mad cold.
    Recover brahh!

5. Yeah, but where would I have gotten this sickness? :(

And what would it be? Should I be worried?
    Yeah, right now I am cold, even with a heavy blanket on. But I also have the fan running, but I tirned it off, and it just got to unconfortable with it off.

Plus I was able to settle down just five minutes ago, but now I am tense again.

It's either sickness, or some sorta anxiety thing.

6. Either sick or it's from low blood sugar. Weed lowers blood sugar. Drink a glass of juice and eat something.

7. It could be low blood sugar, but yesterday I ate enough stuff with sugar in it.
    I still kinda feel the same way right now. So idk.

8. Well i have a bad flu right now, and thats how i felt sort of at the beggining. That kind of went away, but when i smoked again it made me feel kind of like that again.

I Remeber my girlfriends mother was telling me that she started having Panic Attacks while smoking weed when she was younger, but she has no clue whether that was the cause of the problem or not.

9. Man, I wonder how I could have gotten it then tho.

And what do I do? I'll have to tell my mom that I think I have the flu.
    Of course, if it turns out I don't. Then I donno wtf is going on.

10. YOu didnt happen to smoking it from a bong and accidentally swallow some smoke? That can make you feel like throwing up and sick to your stomache.

11. Haha, funny thing is, when I use to be new at smoking, i'd do that a lot, but NEVER felt anything from it.

So no, I rolled a cig/joint. Removing the filter and using the mouth piece of my pipe to smoke it. Earlier yesterday, me and friend smoked the first half of the bud, then later that nite I smoked the rest the way I mentioned above.

12. so I decided to actually eat something just 30 minutes ago and I think I WAS suffering from Low Blood Sugar, I actually feel a wee bit better.

Weird though, considering I ate a bunch of sweet stuff yesterday. plus I had a fricken 32 oz monster.

13. Okay, so it turned out that my weed was laced.

by Me.
    On accident.

I used a prescription bottle (Mine, it was empty) didn't think to clean it out, had the pulled apart bud in it, and it had gotten shaken good.

That Dycylomine shit I take was sorta in with it. Holy fuck. >_>