Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kinda scared.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I smoked today and when i run up the path up a small hill to my house and up a 1 minute road to my house. t started to hirt at tle left side at my neck. like slight burning. im scared of hving a heart attack. i can teh high make me not feel pain of a heart attack?

2. your not having a heart attack cuz i think heart attack pain is in your back or something

3. and wow LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO can't believe you just asked that :)

4. Thats what you get when you smoke that deadly substance, known by many as marijuana.

Get out of here pothead:)

5. Lol you Definitally aren't going to have a heart attack, I mean smoking increases your heart rate but that's only reason to worry if you have a heart condition

Might have tweaked your neck, do it all the time aha.

6. My ***** is too high

7. OP couldn't have been clearer. He said,

8. Yes your having a heart attack go to the hosipital and tell them you smoked too much weed.

9. I understood something about a Heart Attack but really... he posted on here and didn't call an ambulance lol.

10. His broken english was as clear as crystal.

[​IMG]

Doesn't sound like a heart attack to me. If it continues to bug ya talk to a doctor. :]

11. Yes, this is very common among marijuana users. To be sure that you don't have a heart attack, you will need to take about 10 g bong rips, or the equal in a real bong. Be sure to do these hits in rapid succession. Due to your composition skills, this might be easier to comprehend:

Yeh you r guinna has hart atak, smoak vary largg amountz of w33d.

12. Your post just made me laugh my fucking ass off lmfao

13. Unless you have a pain running through your right arm then you'll be fine

14. Well OP died of a heart attack R.I.P

15. I'm laughing my ass of at that

16. I remember my first time...

17. I thought i was gonna pass out too the first time i smoked up. It was freakin insane. loved eeet!