Kinda New...My Gear

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sonymon, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Here is my bong, ashcatcher and grinder. Its a PH(x) Tetra please don't talk shit I bought it in the fall. This is my freshman year in college and the purchase was made before i found GC. I'm planning to buy either a volcanoe or a Toro next semster but im not sure i might just get a small illadelph and small roor lol. But i have lots of time to research that. Tell me what you think without being to critical lol. And yeah its draggy but it gets everyone super super ripped almost too ripped lol.

The three perc diffused PH(x) Tetra
    [​IMG]

The Downstem Diffuser
    [​IMG]

The PH(x) Ashcatcher with Glass beads (ridiculously prced by you-know-who)
    [​IMG]

The Dome Perc (Draggy but diffused non the less)
    [​IMG]

My Grinder (a few teeth missing lol)
    [​IMG]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ====================================================================================

A Video
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncbBBG-hjI"]YouTube - Nice Resin Hit[/ame]

Thanks Blades
    Sonymon

2. sweet piece man

3. i'd love to have one of those.

4. yeah whats so bad about that piece? I would be happy to have one of those.

5. DUDE... drag? Hahaha... of course your gunna have some on a sweet GIANT tube like that. Would love to own that PHx man she's a fucking beauty! Besides you already mentioned it gets you TOO ripped. Does not sound like such a bad thing to me! Sweet tube man :smoking:

6. There's no shame in owning a beauty such a that, man. Don't gotta have a Toro/Illadelph for it to be a great tube. I'm sure that thing gets you super ripped:bongin:. +Rep to ya, bro.

7. Nice piece man :bongin: I paid $400 for mine, (3.5 foot glass piece, not the one in my avatar)
    + rep bro

8. What's the scoop on the glass beads? I've seen them a few times but never smoked thru them.

9. i imagine they diffuse it a bit more, help break up the smoke.
    nice phx though man

10. exactly, buy some at Michael's or any other craft stores.

11. But it looks like they're used instead of water right?

12. Very nice!!!

Is there a reason you have the diffuser beads in the ash catcher instead of the main tube, I would imagine it does the same thing except if you have them in your main tube it woudl get dirter 5x as slow! I heard those balls get super dirty.

13. water is also used, the beads make the smoke bubbles seperate so the smokes diffused better when it leaves the water.

14. yeah, i would use just enough water to cover the top layer of beads.

15. That makes sense. I've only seen it without water which doesn't make much sense

16. Great idea about Michael's i Bought mine at a headshop and paid $17.75 lol. I clean them with lysol with bleach mold and mildew remover lol. Cut off the bottom of a waterbottle pour about a tbsp of hot water and spray alot of cleaner on em then swirl em around til clean