Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kinda bummed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jrbull, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I've only smoked like 5 times, and I love how blitzed i get. I hear all the time from people who have been smoking for years that they wish they could as high as they did the first few times they smoked...

i wish i could forever get as high as i do now. i dont want to not be able to get this high.

bummer dudes.

2. Just smoke every 2 days or so should keep your tolerance low also drink lots of fluid.

3. yea if you really don't want that to go away then start with the breaks now.

4. if you smoke everyday you will start to not get as high

5. i don't care what all those *****s say. if you blaze enough chronic you WILL get blitzed till your eyes bleed. it might take you longer to get as high, or longer for your eyes to get red but people front like they don't even get stoned anymore because they've been smoking so much

6. Smoke sparingly and you won't end up spending all your money on weed like this guy

7. try crack ull always sail the sky

8. jus dont smoke everyday lol or get a vap now whilst ya tolerance is still low and youll save weed and get blitzed ;)

9. Haha, not at all. I smoked like 3 blunts of white widow back to back and all I got was relaxation. I was prettyy pissed lol

10. Smallest blunts ever..

11. Thats complete BS and probably wasn't White Widow. If its true, you should just stop smoking

12. I don't find this to be true at all. I think the first few times you got high it was just really new, just like any experience is really cool the first few times then looses it initail "spark" it once had. I smoke everyday, don't take breaks for days, just hours. I rip my bong, listen to tunes, and get baked every damn time. I have yet to smoke something and not feel at least a buzz.

I find it easier to get as high as I want now then when I first started.

13. OP is right, the first few times are special, there is nothing you can do to bring them back. No amount of t-breaks or dank bud or sweet toking tools will give you the same feelings