kinda a lame question for this forum but....

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, May 18, 2010.

1. i know a slutty girl who looks like that, im sure we can do some bussiness..

2. Hey it's Wichita!

3. ic sorry for the case of mistakin identity =]

4. yup yup:hello::smoke:

5. i have seen bunches to its gettin kinda odd lol an most of those girls would spit on me for even askin trust me i know lol:smoke:

WTF???? meh whatever idc

lol sounds lika deal man how much lol;)

6. lol!!

7. lol nice pic man =] where the f do u guys find all these pics!!!!

8. Well, there's this thing called the 'Internet'. It's essentially a WAN (Wide Area Network) of interconnected independent networks. You can use it to find stuff :p

9. :rolleyes:...

i thought osg was retired, nice to see ur posting again

10. lol nice =]

11. her!?!? really???
    she must be funny

12. I'm still not following you. :confused:

13. [​IMG]

14. yup she is

15. watch out for pipe snakes!:eek:

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. Why the fuck would you pay 5 grand to meet some girl you dont know who isnt even that good looking?????
    If weed makes you wanna do stupid shit like that, maybe you should lay off for a while...

18. lol it aint the weed it is me =] if i have learned anything from this forum its never blame with weed cause even tho it gives you crazy ideas some good some bad it is still your mind workin it

and that is your opinion in my opinoin she is the best lookin thing i have ever seen an i could give 2 shit what people think of my opinion cause it is mine its what makes me me :rolleyes:

any ways yea i would pay 5 grand to meet this chick but eh not everyone would do the same as me hell no one probly would honestly i would chop of 3 fingers an mabey a foot to meet this chick (and no this aint the weed typin its me i am completly sober):smoke:

19. Is that Arrested Development I hear? :D

20. ***** you be trippin