Kind Soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ememphis183, Dec 29, 2016.

1. What are some opinions on kind soil? I was thinking of grabbing a bag along w either canna coco or FFOF. I like the fact that you only need to worry about watering (ph), unless I'm understanding it incorrectly. My first grow will be coming to an end in the next month, started with Miracle Grow 9month extended release (yes I know it was a terrible choice) and then when I transplanted I transplanted into MG organic (slightly better choice but I know still a terrible one) Again I know it was a mistake but I'm surprised how well it's coming along even w that working against them. I guess I really won't know my F up until my next grow, seeing the difference in yields. Anyways yeah, any opinions on kind soil would be awesome.

2. i use fox farms and its the shit! its a "hot soil" though so be careful with nutrients

3. Isn't that the point of the King soul tho? Don't need to worry about nutes?

4. ive never heard of king soil.....

5. "Kind Soil" is heavily loaded with a variety of soil amendments so that you wouldn't need to feed bottled nutrients. I've heard mixed reviews on it myself.

Personally I'm biased and mix my own - it's very easy, no need for bottled nutrients, no need to check or adjust pH and the soil can be used over and over again.

If you like growing and soil and these attributes appeal to you, and if you plan on doing this for awhile then mixing your own makes all the sense in the world. YOU control the quality of the (high) components used vs any commercial bagged soil company who's number one priority is their pocket and certainly not the quality of the worm castings used, the amount of kelp added etc etc.

Making your own high quality soil translated into high quality organic nugs.

Read here - you won't look back.

No-Till Gardening: Revisited

J

6. One time i made the mistake of using rude soil. The soil beat the fuck outta my plants and killed them all while I slept.

• Like Like x 1