Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind of T break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheDaveP93, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I've tried searching this but couldn't find it so I apologise if this has been here hundreds of times. You guys usually say take a 2 week T break.. If you were to do one day on one day off would that still help your tolerance go down?

Also I've read omega-3 pills help with tolerance would it be a good idea to take them? Would they make any difference even if I was still smoking?

2. definitely, i used to take half assed T breaks all the time, you get stoned off your ass but only 1 or 2 times then your tolerance is back where it was.. a nice change of pace but not really worth it in the long run.