Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind of scared driving high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I was pretty freaked out my first time, too, but it turns out that I am a phenomenal driver when I am high. It's a lot of "mind over matter," as stupid as that may sound.

2. First time I drove high was also the highest I had been (up until that point).. but all went well.

3. never known anybody who couldnt drive high. all i do is drive slower.

4. [quote name='"DJ ChRoNiC"']I've been driving high and hotboxing for 4 years and never had a problem. I guess it might depend on your tolerance?

Drinking and driving is the real problem. That shit kills thousands of people all the time.[/quote]

Tomorrow starts a new law here in Cali where cops are gonna start Checking people's blood on the road and it will tell the cop if you have any of 13 types of drugs in your system ......... Including cannabis .......

So all you Cali smokers that don't drink n drive cause they don't wanna get a DUI ........ Don't smoke n drive til after you're home cause you will get a DUI .........

Supposably one hit off a joint is enough to mess up your driving for 8 hours ........ So no more smoking in the morning or at work ........

Just after you get home and aren't gonna drive anymore .......

5. is it really a blood test or is it a saliva test?
    i remember hearing about this a few years back but i thought it was saliva...
    & i can see them spreading this type of test to other states

6. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

is it really a blood test or is it a saliva test?
    i remember hearing about this a few years back but i thought it was saliva...
    & i can see them spreading this type of test to other states[/quote]

No it's a blood test like the ones used for diabetes ...... Results will be instant ...........

And anything mixed with alcohol is instant DUI .......

They will check for rx pills too

My DUI counselor said California is actually behind and I think oregon is already doing this ? I'm not sure but yea not all cops will be able to do this or have it with them at all times ..... So they might need to call an officer that is "trained"

7. I cant drive unless there is some weed burning. Just reach down grab your ballsack and drive that shit. Way of the road!!!

8. Passed my driving test high.

9. K dude. The worst case scenario is that you're so high that you can't judge whether or not your are moving when you're actually stopped at a red light or can't tell whether or not you're foot is actually on the brakes/accelerator cause it feels like your foot "merged" with it.

But trust me, if you've been driving for sometime, just let your body do what it does. Cause by now driving is pretty natural. Don't think about it, you'll just know.

10. Same here, it was freaky driving high for the first time! I was scared as shit :hide:

But I ended up getting home okay :D

11. Just eat a bunch of food and sober up. Driving high isn't safe and if something happens you're fucked.

12. If I can drive drunk and on all sorts of unmentionables, I'm sure you'll be able to drive fine under the influence of sweet Mary Jane.

13. Well your being paranoid but in all seriousness if you don't think you can handle the road then DONT drive

14. Dont drive high, I never take that risk. its stupid. I always wait until I feel as though I have some down enough - so a few hours or so lol

15. Dude... what?? :confused:

16. If I have to drive somewhere I've actually been known to toke up right before..

17. To determine if I could do that, I took driver's ed while high. I scored a 98% (lost 2 points for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign). Then, just to be sure, I went for my driver's license test while high. Passed the first try.

Of course, this was in 1979. They may have changed the standards a bit. JK

18. If your a new to the road don't drive high.
    If your new to bud, don't drive high.

I believe you must be experienced with both and you will be absolutely fine

19. i know some ppl are against it or say its irresponsible but it comes down to how you handle your high...some ppl are to weak minded and let weed mind fuck them and then get paranoid and dont wanna drive and i understand that but there are thos few that have a high tolerance and can control their minds to not be weak, i mself dont encourage driving high but if i now i can handle it ill do, there is days when i say fuck it im just gonna chill til it wears off. there is days tho when i cruise down the freeway with the sunroof open tinted windows up smokina blunt blastin some music.like i said its not for the weak.

20. you should be ok by the time that hour is up