Kind of Mind-benders, I guess.

Discussion in 'General' started by shitloaf, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Could anyone tell me what are the things that really make you trip out when you are stoned?

I know I flip when I listen to les Claypool's frog brigade's "Purple onion" CD, or watching A Clockwork Orange, or trying to play around on my bass.

2. How about some quantum physics.

Freaking shit existing in two places at once or is it that they exist in two different times? i have no fucking clue, too intense for me :eek::eek:

3. Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels
    Dave Matthews
    Flight of the Conchords
    wind chimes
    smoking a cigarette outside in just shorts/tshirt
    posting on grasscity :)

4. cool ones, dude.

5. flight of the conchords is awesome

6. cool ones, dude.

7. how was your salvia?

8. not enjoyed yet. Waiting for a sitter.

9. Light or photons behave differently when humans observe them. Without us looking at light, it acts as a wave. When we look at it, it acts as a solid. Why do WE change the behaviour of photons by looking at it????

10. God, not quantum physics at this hour!

11. What always go my metaphysical goat was the fact that no matter what we did we are only unbeleivably small dimples upon the surface of the universe.

12. ITs Yin and Yang.

Evrey One has an oppisite in another dimention.

The fact that some people practice DDR on the computer, and try to get good at it.

If you think about how long the planet has been going, out 80 some years seems so short, compared to millions, Does that blow your mind>

13. Oh man, just make sure you have a really close sitter.
    Or it might get awkward on Salvia.
    I don't really feel as if I can fully trust any of my friends yet so I just do it alone.

14. Me and Shit Loaf Had a great time doing Salvia at my place, i have faith in his ablility to handle that shit

15. He did it himself, he has taken hallucinogenic substances before (as well as salvia).

16. I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.

17. I sometimes go into a really, really deep thought of how humanity is nothing more than bipedal apes dressing up in sheep's wool and using advanced technologies which branched from hitting flint and stone together to make fire or using a stick to reach something..

Then I think how beautiful our society is.
    And how unique humans are.
    And love.
    And life.

18. ahhhhh.... so true

19. Yup, and you can get some weird feelings going on at points...

20. Remember you saying something about racing crabs??