Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind of a strange pickup...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xfactor666, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, this is my kind of first post here, I'm from MA and have 2 plants growing, maybe ill post something about them later.

I've been reading these forums for a few months now and just registered, so hopefully good things are to come...

Anyways, just figured i'd post some shots I took with my camera of my new pickup, they came out much better than I thought. This is a pickup I did yesterday, my dealer called it "big outdoor nuggets with barely any seeds, only 40/quarter.

So even though I know nothing good can come of 40/quarter around here, I decide to buy the weed and I was pleasantly surprised. Me and one other person rolled a 1.2g blunt, smoked half, waited about 30 minutes, then smoked the other half blunt, and it burned very slowly. The smoke smells "sweet" when burnt rather than how "dirty" mids can smell sometimes...eww

Anyways, yeah basically this weed was intense. We were walking down the road and I was completely tripping out seeing vampire bats and tomatoes flying from the trees, but at the same time I knew I was just ridiculously stoned so it was fun.

Here is the 3 grams that I have left. I know that they are kind of stemmy but for 40/quarter you can't go wrong, barely any seeds, probably 3 on the whole sack.

(sorry for rambling, just smoked a bowl :smoking:)

-peace-

Attached Files:

2. cool looks like some alright outdoor

3. Yeah those are definitely some upscale mids, looks and price brings me to this conclusion.

4. Could be some creeper weed. You know, you're not expectin much and it knocks you on your ass.

The highest I ever got was off weed that was literally brown brick weed. And that was while I was consistently smoking weed every day/night.

5. Looks aged and brown, but I know best that looks and smell can be deceiving.

6. Nice pick up. If you roll blunts a lot then finding good prices on solid mids is awesome.

7. I hear you there.. Mersh tends to get me just as fucked up as green bud but i just have to smoke more of it.. its def underrated. I would never turned down gb for shit tho.

8. really doesn't look like anything special to me, just some mids