Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kind of a dumb question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by razonx, Oct 2, 2008.

1. hey guys im kind of new at tokeing so i just want to ask a few questions which have been bugging me.

First off im from aus so im not sure if our 'slang' is the same from where you guys are at so i'll try and be clear.

basically if i chop up a bud and just leave it will it get rid of its strength or can i cut it up then go back like a week later and it still be as good as new?

and do you guys use spin (tobbacco mixed with the dope) ? if i use just straight bud will i get the same effect asif i did it with tobbacco ?

kind of noob questions but hey u gotta find out someway

2. ummm isnt dope heroin?

3. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4. #4 chaps, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2008
    theres a stick on here somewhere about stoner lingo, read it! second, if you break up your nugs and leave them be, they wont loose potency over a week, but mainly it'll dry out just a tad more. no harm, no foul. some people grind up all there bud first thing when they get it, just so they dont have to mess with it later. personally i dont, but its all up to you.

there are no dumb questions.

edit: and i think you mean like a spliff. a spliff is a joint with tobacco and weed rolled together, people do it here for sure, although its way more common in europe. and it gives you just a little bit different kinda buzz since youre smoking tobacco too

5. As for tobacco I will put a little good weed with tobacco and roll a spliff ( tobacco and weed joint) so I have a more manageable high

6. they will be fine. unless your attempting to cure it. Than your gonna need a jar with a nice seal.

7. yeah if you dont like crispy bud, find a small jar to put it in. baggies are a no no, unless a quick transport. they rob the buds of the THC.

8. ahh ty for that, i was going to keep it in a baggie so yeah thx =D

and to all the replys ty for replying and yeah like i said here we just call pot = dope or whatever lol.

and yeah where i live we use the tobbacco mixed with weed and straight into a bong.

tried it a few times without any spin/tobbacco, but does it make a difference whether or not it has tobac or not

9. OP, you want to cure your bud rather than just leaving it to sit around.

check the growing forums for info about curing bud. you probably don't want to smoke freshly cut bud anyway, its all moist and fully of harsh chlorophyll. let it cure in a jar and itll be a smoother and better tasting smoke

10. here in southern ontario from the stoners i have met (not the older ones tho) most of us smoke tobe (tobacco) in out weed, and usually tobe stops also (tobe in bottom of bowl) i remember when smoking with some people i had never met from another provence that they tried smoking with tobe and a tobe stop once and they got so high. it doesent really make a differance its just preferance i think. i mean if i smoekd some straight weed i would be cripppppled, but thats just cuz im not used to it, and yeah i realize that had to rellavance towards this post but w.e

11. youre fine with whatever you do man.

just dont do heroin

12. I keep my weed in one of those clear orange pill containers you get at teh pharmacy . Ive only smoked with tobacco and weed (cig tobacco btw) and my friend says its suppose to get you high really fast. But at that time i was already high so idk. But hey dude its just weed, just experiment with it. Try it with the tobacco and then try it later with out and see for yourself :D.

happy smoking man.