Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kind bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Foreman, Jun 21, 2005.

1. tomorrow im getting an 8th of this stuff called Super Silver Haze. i've smoked it before and supposodly its won the cannabis cup awards like 2 or 3 years in a row.And man, the smell of this weed is so, so, it makes you want to :hippie: . any one wlse heard of it or smoked it?

2. Silver Haze in Socal? thats dope.

3. Silver haze yea i have heard of and i have smoked once, never heard of SUPER silver haze though, congrats on gettin a nice sack! Silver Haze got me fuckin RIPPED, i remember it made me REAL tired when i was comin down though lol

4. Super Silver Haze isn't often come by around these parts. I know of someone who got ahold of it once, but it was before I met 'em... I hear it's primo bud though.

5. You say Silver Haze aint round Philly much? I heard it comes threw there all the time! Kinda like how Blueberry is always floatin threw Naptown.

So is there a SUPER silver haze? or just the Silv.Haze?

6. yea im gettin it from O.C.

7. yea ive smoked it, huge body stone

8. Thats ill, u need to break me off a dub =D or better yet how about instead of an 8th we get a quad =P. SOCAL REPFRESENT haha. Pm me dog since u from socal, im always down to match a fellow smoker =P

9. Yeah we have SSH in my neck of the woods as well. I haven't bought any yet. My dealer has a heafty price on it. I can't convince my husband to dish out that much for a O.

10. Who told you that? We get WW a lot come winter time, but I don't hear of SSH going around here much... Unless I'm missing it??? If you know someone around these parts, you should PM me, I'm always down for a sesh w/anyone around my neck of the woods....

*Note* I'm not lookin for a hookup... Just simply to chill w/a fellow stoner near me, and match some bowls/blunts/whatever :D

EDIT: Yes, there is a such thing as Super Silver Haze... I saw it in the Big Book of Buds, and also around on the net. If I can come across a link, I'll post it...

11. My cousin lives in Philly and he is always sending me pictures of Silver Haze. He said they get it all the time.
    Damn! those pics of that SSH look REAL nice, his doesnt look that purple.