Kimbo Slice

Discussion in 'General' started by thefarside420, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Alright... this dudes been around for a while now and is now getting into MMA. His mma record, as of a few nights agos lost in 14 seconds by TKO, is 3-1.

I, for one, don't see him as anything but a street fighter. Yah he has a few nice knock outs on youtube and other sites around the web, but i'd like to know how much training these dudes he went up against put themselves through. IMO they were noobs who thought they could take a punch. Don't see them have any training in any sort of real fighting.

I get the feeling he's just going to get into MMA and just die. His few wins werent against anyone i held to high standards, least not anymore.

He is heavyweight and usually you dont see those fights being fought primarily on the ground but still, if a well trained jujitsu fighter takes a striker to the ground the fight is pretty much over if the bottem guy cant shake him off long enough to stand up all while trying to defend against the countless submissions they know.

Bottom line, I dont take kimbo slice ceral.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

2. dude you're late. someone else was days ahead of you about this.

3. Seeing as how he got destroyed by a 200 pound kid with pink hair....yeah I agree.

4. aww i was late? then forget this thread. either way it felt good to rant about the pos.