Kimbo slice on tuf 10 lol

Discussion in 'General' started by kingspadebud420, Jun 2, 2009.

1. LAS VEGAS – Kimbo Slice, the controversial heavyweight who in 2008 headlined the most-viewed mixed martial arts card in history, will be one of 16 contestants on the forthcoming season of “The Ultimate Fighter,” the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s reality TV series.
    Dana White, the UFC’s outspoken president, has repeatedly mocked Slice for his lack of fighting ability. Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, became a cult figure by competing in street fights that were posted on YouTube. Slice’s “bouts” drew tens of millions of views and led him to turn professional.
    He fought for the now defunct Elite XC, garnering massive media attention but getting mocked by White and others affiliated with the UFC for a lack of ability.
    White has called him a “joke,” a “bum” and “not a real fighter,” among other less than kind descriptions. He said that Slice would “get murdered if he fought in the UFC” and suggested that his lightweight champion, 155-pound B.J. Penn, would “annihilate” the 230-pound Slice.
    The UFC president has repeatedly insisted he would not allow Slice to compete in the UFC unless he won his way onto the show by competing on “The Ultimate Fighter.”
    Slice has called White’s bluff and will appear on Season 10 of the highly rated Spike TV series, White has confirmed. Fighters live in the same house and train together, and then fight during the show in a bid to earn a UFC contract.
    His appearance, along with that of former UFC light heavyweight champions Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Rashad Evans as coaches, should guarantee massive ratings.
    It should be interesting, given some of the things I’ve said about him,” White said.

[​IMG]

2. i have never been more scared of a human being than watching kimbo slice backyard brawl.

his dojo-style MMA fights are not the most impressive, but if you're going to compete, you're going to train.

he's a scary dood.

3. white shouldn't be sayin shit like that about kimbo the guy has so much potential someone just needs to train him. Kimbo is an animal i hope he wins the next season.

4. Damn if he makes it to ufc somebody is going to get fuuuuuuucked up

5. hope he does better than gettin k.oed in 14 seconds against some guy with pink hair

6. i wish kimbo was my daddy