Nothing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Oct 12, 2010.

1. well given the opportunity i'd certainly fuck her socks off

and i now know what both a celebutante and a socialite are, both things I don't want to know exist in the world. so thats wonderful

2. nuff said....:smoke:

3. hmm I see nothing special about her. plus she seems like a dumb bitch that is just famous for being rich and slutty.

what is she famous for?? her sex tape?

it's pretty sad people give a shit about her. her dad was a respectable guy (one of OJ simpsons lawyers) she just seems like another dumb hollywood slut famous for being stupid and slutty.

and look wise I don't see anything special I see hotter girls everyday.

she would be more attractive to me if she was more intelligent.

4. I personally don't get all the hype about any of the Kardashians tbh. I do, however, find Nelly Furtado to be damned near flawless. Now that is a body I want on mine. ;)

Also, mmm, someone mentioned Mila Kunis. yes pleeease

5. mmm Mila Kunis is really beautiful.

haha and to add to kim kardashian I kind of think she looks like a tranny.

6. imo, nelly furtado doesnt have shit on anastacia...:smoke:

7. Mila was the best looking in Saving Sarah Marshal, imo. I'd never really noticed how gorgeous she was until I saw that movie.

8. She has a healthy body, and no dignity. I can't be attracted to trashiness no matter what it looks like.

• Like Like x 1
  9. She's greasy and fake

10. Unless you kind of scissored?

11. #91 Royksopp, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010

Uhhh no? Maybe YOU are. How can you show me a picture of her frontside in 2006 and then one of her backside in 2010 and tell me "LOOK! SEE! It's fake!" :rolleyes:

Anyways, you guys are missing the point of the thread. Yes, she may be famous for nothing but a sex tape and having a huge ass but she's making more money than most, if not all of us....if you've got it...flaunt it. If she's smart, she'll save some of that money for when the looks fade.

Again, this is based on the physical. I still appreciate that body :hello:

12. Royk is right. A lot can happen in 4 years. Just look at Kristie Alley.

13. OH YEAH SCISSOR, YEAH SCISSOR ME ALLISON! OH THIS IS HOT SCISSORING! SCISSOR ME TIMBERS!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYF7RGIcAjo[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would throw her a hate/pity fuck...

big nipples, not my thing..

Her vagina = a hallway

I mean she got a nice body, and gets paid millions for people to watch her walk around her house?

Fuck that...dumb bitch..

I would hit it tho...then be out :rolleyes:

15. I don't understand why everybody is getting their panties in a bunch over her 'pancake nipples'. That's some serious nit-picking...nipples come in all shapes and sizes and to be honest i've seen much bigger nipples than kim kardashian's. Quit being so picky, are you gonna turn down a beautiful girl in bed because she has 'dinner plates'? You're gonna make a lot of friends that way...

16. I'd smash it, blow in a few minutes and I'm out the door

17. i'd hit it a few times throughout the night, wake up and get filmed asking her mom to make me breakfast.

18. sorry but fuck that bitch.

19. :laughing: :laughing:

I honestly feel so bad for her.

Fat molecules - 1 Kirstie - 0

20. sig worthy lol