Kim Kardashian at age 14.

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 30, 2011.

1. she`d get it

2. Pics or she didn't just turn 15.

3. I just barely know who Kim Kardashian is, but she's definitely quite good looking to say the least. If I was 14, I'd be having a wank to that at some point, but I'm nearly halfway through my 20's, so yeah, I'll pass on 14 year old Kim Kardashian. The older version is probably better in the sack anyway.

4. She looks a million times better than she does now.

She went crazy with botox and has that rubber face look now. On her way to joan rivers status

5. I would definitely have sex with 14 year old Kim.

6. We live in such a fucked up world that she puts a picture out to show that her boobs aren't fake? The fuck. Like it matters. No one gives two fucks about if her boob are fake or not.. besides her. What a superficial cunt. I wouldn't tap that... just kidding, i totally would. Still a superficial cum dumpster though

7. not then, or now.

8. I would fuck her, i'm 18 so it's not THAAAAAAAT bad, it's kim kardashian anyways.

9. You're a really awesome guy for asking that question like you did, +rep sir.

Yes.

10. I woulda tore that shit up when she was 14 you better fucking believe it. Not anymore though.

11. thats what i was thinking. i thought she was 24+ something now.

12. All morals aside? Of course lmao.

13. 31 now. Kimberly Noel Kardashian October 21, 1980 (1980-10-21) (age 31) :smoke:

14. id smash no questions asked, they need to re-evaluate the sex age laws,she is obviously ready.

15. i dont think it would have been possible for me to fuck her when she was 14 if she's 11 years older than me.

16. From the sextape I watched she's pretty boring in bed.

17. I would have been 13 when she took that pic.

So if you asked the 13 year old me I would have to say "fuck yeah, seek and destroy"..