1. Kamikaze...killshot. Hope he keeps this up!!
    #GOAT

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Play the song or get lost!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ‍♀️ wtf r u talking about?

4. image.jpg Pretty sure u can’t “play music” on here but I been having kamikaze since it dropped on Apple then cd... same with killshot! Can’t wait for the single for that or album, wtf ever he desides to do!

5. Good looks! Shoulda known I coulda done that bc all the gifs.

6. #8 Mr. Mojorising, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018

7. the post was more for a topic starter on Eminem.. not so much a place to listen to him... that’s what YouTube is for if u don’t already own his music. With that being said i didn’t even think to add the YouTube video link here, Just on my fb..

8. Go check out the music threads.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #11 Mr. Mojorising, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018

10. Didn't Eminem like eat then shit out MGK in his diss track.. then MGK said he can't do one back because he scared lmao

11. I just watched that Interview with MKG... he basically said he ain’t coming back at Eminem bc he gots to much going on, he spent all his energy this last week all worried about this beef... it’s starting to die down, I need to get away, I’m over it....

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Mkg said Eminem is just throwing out a bunch of random... lines...bs... that mkgs song is truths(not exact words). Mkg is like a c to d rate Eminem. Bye prob gonna go off and spend all his time trying to come back with something at him. What I’m interested in is what puffy said about “it’s in his hands, he will take care of Eminem”. After that cop did that 3 year investigation when biggies mom opened up the case in 06(closed in 09) and he came up with puffy ordered the hit and who rly pulled triggers and why. I’ve always thought puffy had the hit put out on pac and biggie... if they was still around puffy might not be around or what he is... “hit me up”. Then puffy made hat comment about if anyone comes at him he will put a mil on they head

13. What's weird is that both pisses had the same producer ...

14. Ya I heard that on a talk show i listen to! Ud think legally it’d be a conflict of interest. Like a law firm rep’n defender and plaintiff. Bet everyone uses dude and there are confidential type papers signed saying he won’t leak stuff back and forth

• Agree Agree x 1