Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Killing your tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pasck, May 8, 2011.

1. #21 OGKushBlazer, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I haven't smoked sonce April 1st, my friend keeps screwing me over.

2. Wonder if there is ANY one else who can atest to this??

Wanna see if it works for anyone else..

3. #23 DToker420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Uhmm yes tolerance really is all in the brain...and seeing as there really are no physical effects of marijuana...

4. Testifying. :cool:

I used a relevant product, an example of which is sold in the Grasscity shop, then smoked an abv joint. Normally a single one of these gets me to around a level 5 high. This time it took me all the way to 9. :eek:

Of course this was a single event, I will have to repeat my tests to see if the same results continue. :smoke:

5. I can atest to it, if i havnt already, while using my unmentionable substance, i was high going in to it, on buds btw. anyway, a couple hours after i did the unmentinable sub. i went and toked a few bowls of nugs, i will say i got a totaly different high, of course because i was still lingering in other pathways BUT it still gave me a noticeable difference.
    sometimes it works

sometimes it does not.
    tolerance works off the receptors in your brain btw. look the shit up.

6. I actually found an unmentionable in the garden centre that I'm going to grow on my balcony, to see if it works out as well as the other unmentionable. As a bonus, it's a very pretty plant. :)

Will report back with results once the plant gets hardy enough to harvest from.