Killing the bugs/ Sterilizing my box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuperSlowMo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I just built my box and I just finished caulking the inside cracks/ light holes, now its sitting in my shed to dry. My shed is filled with tiny creatures/bugs and such which will more than likely invade my box.
    I was wondering if there is any way to kill the bugs to keep my box clean but at the same time not making my box a Chem-dog or leaving chemicals lingering that could possibly harm my future crop?

2. Well apparently no one wants to answer my question; Bitches. So I'll answer it. I found this stuff called PCO Fogger for $7. It's meant to kill just about any kind of bugs and it says it's perfect for small grow boxes. But it's not an essential to get rid of bugs. I found that most bugs like nats and shit that size don't like heat very much; they're always tring to find cool places to sit. You can kill them all with you finger as well. Or you can catch a spider and set it losse in your garden; they will not harm your plants and, unless your afraid of/dislike spiders, then it will not be much of a pest becuz it just sits in its web all day.

3. Put beer and vodka in a spray bottol and a little water.
    Just dont go over board.:)

4. i was pretty sure it was dishwashing soap :rolleyes:

i wonder if vodka would have the same affect.