Killing of Gay Student

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Leapfrog, Feb 12, 2009.

1. they should cut his buttocks off

so whenever he sits down to take a shit or what have you, it will be fuckin painful

2. hahaha...best punishment i've heard throughout this entire thread!

3. Man, I was about to go jack off and then I read this thread. Fuckin' A.

4. Especially if you're a straight white girl or guy. I also tire of people associating the KKK with hating black people and gays. It's such a stereotype. People seem to forget all the positive things skin heads and KKK members do for the urban and gay communities, all the food drives and such...

Are you fucking serious?

5. the kid he killed was 15 he dont know if hes gay or what but for saying it i dont take pitty on the kid that killed him, it was the way he was brought up he cant do anything about it, just think if all we heard growing up was fuck blacks fuck gays kill em all, thats how we would think so thats how he thought and thats what he did haha he'll be out when hes 30-35 and he'll be one of the toughest motherfuckers where he lives haha. growing up in jail is gonna be rough for his adloscense hahaha

6. There's a difference between being brought up to hate gay people and being raised to murder them. This kid made a conscious choice to end another person's life, independent of the ideology his parents MAY or MAY NOT have instilled in him. Why people keep falling back to this "it's the parent's fault" argument confuses me.

He was 15 years old, and has the same free agency we all do. It's not illegal to be a homophobe or a racist, but it's illegal to murder. Stop shrugging the blame off of this kid's shoulders and placing it on his parent's, because that's just wrong. The kid is a little bitch and deserves to suffer, for a very long time, for what he did.

7. she's from france.... they do things differently over there see:
    eating snales, drinking champagn, doing poetry, waring berets, smoking really really really thin cigeretts, and hating of America (oh no, that we do)

well you wana know what i think about the statue of liberty? i think it's meh, thats right meh, it's big and it's green and it's meh.
    that's right you frog, this is america! ahhh mazzz innnnn gaceeee...

(all in good fun :D)

8. The original skinheads had nothing to do with racism. They were ska fans. It has been warped and twisted into this neo-nazi bullshit but there are still a lot of perfectly open-minded, friendly skinheads around where I live.

I already told you I met a black skinhead and a gay skinhead before so... why rip on it?

All I am saying is you should not judge someone for their appearance. I got my head bashed in because I had a huge red mohawk. They called me a skinhead right before they attacked me... why punks are confused for skinheads I will never know.

Harmless people get fucked up because of these stereotypes.

9. #69 enorty, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009

im pretty sure i was making up my own mind about things at 15...

dont know what kind of brain controlling world you live in??

but yeah im sure his parents were awful influences.

kid "can you believe i have a 14 year old gay kid in my class"

father "What!? that kid should just be shot now to save his life"

i can picture it going down like that

and

LOL how can you know about skin heads if you live in france??

and where the hell did SKA come from?

i can tell you right now, no fucking american skin head is listening to SKA.. or EVER has

10. #70 SexyStaci, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    I grew up in a racist, homophobic family and I'm gay. Just because your parents are like that doesn't mean you have to be, or will be. I rebelled completely from them, as many teens do. I had to get away from it so badly that I joined the military when I was just out of high school.

And I also have no idea of what Skin Heads are like in France since my only experiences are from American/British skin heads. But let me assure you they are as violent and racist as a person could be. There are no black skin heads, and they don't listen to ska or hip hop, period. Just because people shave their heads doesn't mean they are skin heads. In fact, most skin heads no longer shave their heads since it raises their profile.

Here is a quote I plagiarized about skin heads: The Skinheads are an authoritarian youth movement which sanctifies violence as means to achieve political domination. Their political objectives are a jumble of slogans: defending the �white race� and building white pride. They are open in their expressions of anti-black, anti-gay, anti-Jewish, anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian, and anti-immigrant attitudes.

The Skinheads have their origin in the various youth subcultures in England beginning during the post-WWII era. The first wave of what we today recognize as Skins polarized themselves in the 1970s against the various youth counterculture movements of the day. The Skins themselves were working class, patriotic, and highly aggressive, while their main targets, their long-haired Hippie, counterculture age mates, were often from more privileged backgrounds, and advocated a mellow detachment from society. In this period, the Skinheads began fighting with the police and engaging in �Paki bashing� and �queer bashing� which were essentially attacks on any male who looked �odd.� (�Pakis� refer to immigrants from Pakistan; �queer� to gay men.) It was also in this period that the Skinhead look was achieved: shaved head, boots, etc.

The second wave of the Skinhead movement took shape in the 1980s.This was the period in which Ian Stuart founded the neo-Nazi organization called the British National Front. He became the lead singer in the band called Skrewdriver. The music of Skrewdriver, and other bands that followed, along with the organizational skills of people like Stuart, contributed to the growth of a distinctive Skinhead subculture in the early 1980s.They identified with the ideology of Nazism and white power. Their shaved heads, T-shirts, boots, tattoos, and aggressiveness comprised a visible and confrontational style. It was this second wave that was to cross the Atlantic to the United States.

11. American skinheads do not comprise the entire movement, ok?
    And what does the fact that I live in France have to do with this anyway? You think all skinheads are all racist and exclusively American, I'm telling you that isn't true.

12. yea because theres only one type of gun

13. well i listen to ska... and im a skinhead.

sike, but im sure there are plenty of ska listening skinheads... just like there are black people who listen to barry manilow

14. Believe it or not, the skinhead movement started in the United Kingdom, so as an American, how can you know about skinheads? And what does living in France have anything to do with it? Just cause she lives there, doesn't mean she's lived there all her life. Do some major research dude.

15. Try and realize there is a difference between a skinhead and someone with a completely shaved head.

I'm gay, and I shave my hair to the scalp. I fail to see why my choice in hair style should automatically tie me to a neo-nazi group.

16. well put i agree!

17. wow this is sad, things like this keep happening and soon they will take our second amendment away too. i feel bad for the family, hope them the best.

why isn't anyone addressing the root of this problem at all, like what caused him and all these other kids and adults to have these thoughts and do these actions in our society, not just adressing the gun issues. just a imo rant.

we should have more stories of how a lion mothers a deer than these in our news:).

18. this is LOL material.

19. this happened about 20-30 miles from my town, very sad story :/

20. Really well put Lukas, I too believe it could have been the parents fault, but in the end, the gun was in the childs hands. I hope he does get treated as an adult, unfortunately he will be out on bail in 10-?? years.