Killing of Gay Student

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Leapfrog, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Honestly? No one's going to ask? WTF is in the picture to the right of King?

Any idea's?

BTW it looks like his neck is at a 180 degree angle....

2. is this even real?
    if so, i hope his ass is ripped open and causes his death from an enormous GAY BLACK COCK. fuck the kkk nazi dickwads.

3. The world hasn't come as far as everyone has been led to believe. Just because people don't say 'faggot' or the 'N' word anymore in public doesn't change the fact that people are filled with hatred. I was tortured in school because I'm gay and was in fights constantly. Kids are insecure evil rotten fuckers. I graduated 20 years ago and to this day I still remember how awful it was. And the irony to the whole thing is that the skin-head kid is probably gay but won't admit it, even to himself. Why else would someone that was comfortable with himself do something like that? I hope someone ass fucks him to death with a mop handle.

4. kinda sad that hell be free when hes 18.. cuz hes so young.. no way there gona trial him as an adult..

5. Oh, I highly doubt that. Those days of getting away with murder because you're under 18 are long since past. And a premeditated, first degree murder charge for an execution style killing in a classroom during class? That's way too high profile to let him walk. He'll be in a juvenile prison until he's 18, then he'll probably do 40-50 years in a max security slam. Way to piss your life away, I hope he feels really tough now.

6. This is overwhelming... unfortunately not unheard of. Hate murders are just... ugh... I don't even want to talk about it... so sickening.

I'm tired of people associating skinheads with racism/homophobia though. I've met a lot of skinheads and most of them were some of the chillest guys I've ever met; they loved ska and smoked a lot of pot. I have met a black skinhead in Geneva. I have met a gay skinhead in Geneva too.

Admittedly these indoctrinating cults in America give skinheads a bad name but they're not all fascist bigots.

7. That's a pretty sad story. I for one, believe that nothing should be labeled as a hate crime. I don't think someone should get more time because they kill a gay kid than someone who kills somebody who had sex with their wife. One's motive for an action ought to not affect the repercussions.

8. Dang... Harsh...

9. yea i thought i saw this too

i dont even look at racist skinhead views as a philosophy....i think its weird that they stated it like that.

10. Know what's insane? The father of the kid who committed the murder died in March.

William McInerney's death was accidental, autopsy shows : Local News : Ventura County Star

11. I was thinking the exact same thing.

12. I really hope that kid gets raped to within an inch of his life every night when he's in prison, then contracts AIDS. And if he ever gets out, I hope someone is there right outside the prison, and shoots him in the head twice.
    It may seem I'm being a little to harsh, but some crimes deserve the most severe punishment possible.

13. No kid deserves that. No matter what they have done, or what they beleive. The kid did fucking kill somebody, but only because his parents raised him the way they did.
    Im not saying the kid is innocent, hes a sick fuck, but the parents need a grenade in their ass.

14. That is truly fucked up.

Facepalm for America.

15. you can't blame things like this on a country. there are far worse things happening in other countries.

16. This kid needs to be put down. I mean really. I can not even Fathom not only planning but coldly in school executing someone, My mind can not wrap itself around that kind of cold hatred. Its unhuman!

17. Im not gay so i wouldn't see that happening to me

buuuut i get you

18. I didn't read the article posted but I did read several about this.

If the article mentions the parent, void my post. But if not, why does everyone jump to blame the parents? You do have kids that are just sick and twisted, and their parents try and try to help them but nothing can be done. For example, the girl that put the cat in the oven as a prank. Her parents were deeply shamed, and considered changing there last name.

19. That's the problem though. There is a big difference between American and European skinheads. The skinheads in America, 99% of the time, are racist, homophobic, facist bigots. So when an American article references a murderers skinhead ideology, and the murder just so happened to be a hate crime, it's pretty safe to assume that the types of skinheads they're talking about are the racist, hateful ones.

You'd be hard pressed to find a gay or black skinhead in the US.