Killing of Gay Student

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Leapfrog, Feb 12, 2009.

1. "As the teen collapsed to the floor, McInerney stood up, looked around at his astonished classmates and delivered a "second, coup de grâce" shot into King's head, prosecutors allege."

===============

Link:
    DA: Killing of Gay Student Was 'Execution'

[​IMG]
    Photo Gallery

KTLA News
    February 11, 2009
    VENTURA -- Court documents reveal the killing of a 15-year-old gay student by a teenage classmate was done execution style, according to prosecutors.
    The Ventura County district attorney's office filed the documents in response to an appeal filed by defense attorneys for Brandon McInerney alleging that prosecutors had abused their discretion by charging him as an adult.

McInerney is charged with first-degree murder and a hate crime in the February 2008 death of Larry King at E.O. Green School in Oxnard.
    King dressed in a feminine manner and told friends he was gay.

McInerny was 14 at the time of the shooting and turned 15 last month.

In the documents, prosecutors described the shooting of King as a premeditated execution-style murder carried out by a classmate who was a proponent of "racist skinhead philosophy."
    According to prosecutors, murder suspect Brandon McInerney sat behind King in a computer lab class on Feb. 12, 2008, didn't do anything for 20 minutes, and then without saying a word fired one shot into the back of King's head.
    As the teen collapsed to the floor, McInerney stood up, looked around at his astonished classmates and delivered a "second, coup de grâce" shot into King's head, prosecutors allege.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Maeve Fox said the facts of the case "speak volumes" for the decision to try McInerney in adult court.

The court documents also give details about the alleged contentious relationship between King and McInerney, the teasing by some classmates because of King's effeminate demeanor and McInerney's unheeded threat to kill King.

2. Yea, this kid needs to be put away for life, if not evaporated. These aren't the actions of a typical 14/15 year old. Think of what he'll do later on in life if allowed to walk among us freely.

3. So many bad things follow that phrase around, don't they?

And in jail this kid will get so much better of an indoctrination...:(

4. That kid was 15? He looks like he was 7, man.

5. I hope he gets charged as an adult

.. And then royally butt-fucked in prison.

Irony is a bitch.

6. Couldn't have said it better myself :mad:

7. That's exactly what I was thinking. This kid is probably the stupidest fucker alive.

8. I concur

9. 15yo kids don't develop hate like this all by themselves.

We could just save some money and put him and his "parents" in the same one-man cell for the duration of their natural lives. Treat all three like one person. One meal split among all three. 1/3rd of a shower per day. Divide their one hour recess time; 20 minutes apiece...so on and so forth until some deranged, murdering, rapists finally does the world a favor.

10. he doesn't look 14 for jack man

11. I dont understand all of the intolerance and ignorance in this world, and i doubt i ever will.:confused:

12. How do you understand that which is unrationable?

13. Yeah you said it

That kid was one year away from driving a car?

14. #14 gloppypop, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    I thought the same thing, too. Even the sweater he's wearing looks old school.

But after searching Google images, I guess that's what he really looked like and that's a recent picture of him. :confused_2:

[​IMG]

15. still doesn't look much older lol

16. what did he shoot him with?

17. Generally a shot is being fired with a gun...

18. so young...tragedy

19. its so ridiculous the things that happen in this world. who's to say that couldn't've been you, or me, or your relatives. or your loved ones. HONESTLY

no one is ready for that. you're supposed to be safe in school. and because he was gay? come on. if anything gays make the world happier!

think about if the person sitting behind you had a gun aimed at your head, would you expect it? it's terribly cringing to even think about.

R.I.P

20. Man thats fucked up. I hope that stupid kid never gets out