Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

killing myself slowly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lurkontheLz, Dec 22, 2008.

1. #1 lurkontheLz, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    let this thread die!

found a solution!

editx2: title was from me being stuck using aluminum cans as a smoking device, found a better one now. :)

2. It's easy to make a homemade bong out of a water bottle.

3. just go and buy a dutch, or papers and roll something up..if you dont know how then there are a bunch of guides here just search for them

4. i can roll a mean blunt and an even meaner spliff, but as of now: no way to leave the house, no papers or dutches or cigarettes for that matter (i can make a mean spliff inside a bogie)

any others besides the water bottle bong? that requires the bowl/slide part of the bong, which i really dont have anything to use. Ive used and lost all of my little socket/bolts that ud use for that.

5. I'm definitely going to go for a small blunt tonight, gotta go get some dutches. :smoking:

6. bastard.

7. just look through your tool box for a socket of some sort, maybe rip some screen off your window screen?? BAM chillum/hitter

8. forgot my bro bought a new bubbler thts stashed in his room!

SUCCESS. THX BLADES>

9. first thing that comes to mind is an apple.