PlayStation Killing Floor 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by uberdad420, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Well I'm at work right now, it's a slow day so I've been thinking about Killing Floor 2 and getting pumped up. I'm gonna hop online around 5 pm Central time if anyone would like to join. Just provide your usernames so I can add you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good luck playing online bro I haven't been able to find a match since it was free with PS+ the servers are shocking lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. the-evil-thing5

Though I have to work until midnight today, so probably won't be playing tonight
    :smoking-rapper:

4. Yeah I can never find a match lol. I want to like the game but think I'm a tad late to the experience. Graphics are killing me....

But I still play PS4

Isitblunttimeyet

Psn

• Like Like x 1

5. The servers are dead serious on it bruh the games basically a rip of from gears of war horde mode

6. I never have trouble finding matches? Hard survival any map games not started, us west server. Moderate NAT. Maybe it's your location?

• Like Like x 1

7. I've changed the location from Europe USA ect still wouldn't find me any matches

8. I never have problems finding matches either. The only thing I couldn't find a match in was the weekly thing they have going on, but regular survival I always get put in a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. That's weird, I never have a problem finding a match either. the only time I have a problem is if you pick the map you want to play specifically. Then It can take a while, or just wont happen at all lol.