killing a rapist: morality and actual crime?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by soursalts, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I was raped when I was young,would I kill him right now if given the opportunity? No because in order to get past it and move on with my life I had to work through that anger and desire for revenge. If I was still boiling inside then it would have already eaten me alive,and he would have succeed in ruining me.

My conscience is clean and if I harmed him it would be as dirty as his.

2. I'd torture them, kill em pull em by a rope to the cop shop tell them the good news.

Jail or not I'd be going with a smile with one less sick fuck out of here even though they're is ton of those fucking bastards.

3. #43 soursalts, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    [quote name='"GaryOkay"']

An eye for an eye[/quote]

Leaves the whole world blind =\

[quote name='"zephyrstaint"']

I think that's just taking the easy way out because you don't want to be associated with killing them yourself so you throw them in where they'll probably be raped or worse. It's a moral opt out. I think its disgusting how many people America locks up and the fact that prison rape still exists is just fucking twisted. Not everyone who does the sick shit gets raped, sometimes its just the little guy or someone who's good looking. What if he din't do anything or "get what was coming to him".
    These people need help and need to be treated, not just locked up and released after they've probably gotten more fucked up in there, what with gang connections, drugs and being raped repeatedly. How is someone getting raped in prison different from the moral implication of them raping someone, except by some primitive tit for tat dictum.
    I think I would do a great deal of violence to someone who raped a friend, but I would not kill them under any condition because I have no right to do so. Life is an inalienable right, and that word doesn't allow for exceptions.
    We have a legal system for a reason, I say allow him due process, the implications otherwise are too horrible, we have seen them happen time and again.[/quote]

In most cases, I don't see any rehabilitation for sexual predators. Unless they're mentally unstable/challenged, its just not right. And our legal system is severely flawed, which is why most people see the need for action. 99%(or some other ridiculously high number) of rapists get away, most are unreported because of the fear they strike into their victim. It really sucks because nothing can be done about it a year later when the victim opens up about it.

4. [quote name='"soursalts"']Part a: looking for opinions on it. If you were raped, witnessed rape, heard of a friend or family member being raped, would you do something about it? What would you do? Would you go as far as killing the culprit?

Part b: if you were being raped, but killed your rapist, would that be discharged as self defense? Or what if you were raped, got away, and got a weapon and killed your rapist, would that be looked at as murder? What if you killed someone else's rapist during the rape, or chased them down that day and then killed them? Would you be charged?[/quote]

if you kill the rapist while being raped, its self defense. if you got away and then killed him, unless he is pursuing you, its murder. if there is a threat of personal safety, its self defense. if he isn't trying to attack you anymore, he isn't a threat anymore. that makes it murder.

legally anyway. I'd personally hunt them down like I was looking for Sarah Connor.

5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo......yeah....that.

6. #46 halokiller99, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012

Uh I was young and stupid, It was my freinds idea and we did get in trouble. its not like I raped a 12 year old or some shit. Dude was scum, I didnt feel that bad about it. I dont really care what you think, I mean if you could do nothing if your sister got raped good for you. You got mad self control. Girl was and still is like a sister to me. We wanted him to feel helpless and forced and violated just like he did her and we did it. I am glad that he got to feel that way, I dont care you dont rape a 12 year old that you got into drinking and get away with a kick to the balls.

7. #47 GaryOkay, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Lucky you got into trouble by the law, rather than the revenge of that guy friends, older brother and whatever...... I would say that you got off lucky, but maybe next time, maybe you should think about my story

8. if he did it would just come off that he should be afraid of muslims, which is racist.

9. I have many freinds with guns that aint scared to use them. They would be pissed if something happend to me. But this thread aint about me man. and If that happend it was meant too. He did that shit to 5 other girls. But immma drop this now. On with this thread.

10. There was a guy that killed a rapist who was molesting his kid. Nothin wrong with that.

11. cut off the fucker's dick

12. Wouldn't kill him. He has hurt the person he rapes, mentally more than physically and did something he/she would have to live with. That's why i would probably cut of his dick(with balls) and feed it to him raw.

13. As a black man in America killing anyone is ILLEGAL and worthy of life.

But I will murder a rapist with no regard to social law, I make my own law.

14. See I know we don't talk violence here but you already know what the brothers, cousins, friends, anyone who supports rape will get.

Lead showers, see how Sandusky's would get down then.

15. Part A: Killing them would be the only way to go.

Part B: If you got raped and killed them after the action was over, you'd be charged. Now what you'd be charged with would depend on how sympathetic the DA feels like being. If they tried to rape you and were in the act and you pulled out your carry piece and blew them away, self defense all the way to the bar baby.

16. lets be friends.

17. #57 nolastnamex, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    so the friends of the rapist came back and fucked with the guy and his friends who fucked up the sisters rapist? they burned down their house, then proceed to shoot at family members at the funeral of the family?

well assuming that was me and i wasn't already dead, if they burned my house down and killed my parents, then kidnapped my sister AFTER someone already raped her, i wouldn't give a fuck about my own life anymore. what would i have to lose? my parents are dead, my house is gone, my sister is kidnapped...i wouldn't give a fuck. i seriously wouldn't give a fuck anymore id kill anyone.

18. I'll be honest, I was hoping you'd say you'd become Batman.

19. If I/Family member/Friend were raped I would straight up seek revenge. Wouldn't care if it was seen as a bad thing to do. In my eyes you kill someone such as a rapist/paedophile you done good.
    One less scum on earth.

20. [quote name='"Grimm420"']

normally in the pen the rapists are the first to get their booties popped, after child molesters, so that's something semi positive.[/quote]

I never understood how people in prison would know what your in for unless you told them. Couldn't you just say robbery or drugs?