killing a rapist: morality and actual crime?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by soursalts, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Raping freinds and family. They get buckshot. Raping me they get the fight of their life. I do think mused is justifiable for rapists. Seriously hookers can't be that expensive and if they do it for the thrill then death or life in prison is only solution. I think rape it the most heinous crime.

2. Not trying to make light of your story or poke fun at it. Though it sounds cruel I would do the same thing and it still sounds like he got off easy for raping a 12 year old. But when you say dirt and shit do you actually mean shit?? Cause that would leave some nasty infections.

3. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']
    Not trying to make light of your story or poke fun at it. Though it sounds cruel I would do the same thing and it still sounds like he got off easy for raping a 12 year old. But when you say dirt and shit do you actually mean shit?? Cause that would leave some nasty infections.[/quote]

Damn I'm done

4. I have a friend that got an attempted murder charge for stabbing her accused rapist with a broken bottle (after the fact not during the attack).

Unfortunately, if you are raped, you can only kill the attacker during, not afterwards.

5. [quote name='"Ironic"']I have a friend that got an attempted murder charge for stabbing her accused rapist with a broken bottle (after the fact not during the attack).

Unfortunately, if you are raped, you can only kill the attacker during, not afterwards.[/quote]

Yeah. I just hate how people can make the decision to do that to someone.

6. Yeah, during a rape attempt I probably wouldnt be able to kill him as much as I tell myself that I would now just thinking about being in that situation (guess it depends on how violent the assault is, in which case Id have no remorse killing him if I had access to a big rock, or knife). I would gauge his eyes pretty good though, or face to get some DNA under my nails to turn in at a crime lab. Im certain that Im stong enough that if someone were trying to rape me it would not be worth the effort and would probably not be successful... unless I was drugged, or he was like an mma fighter or something lol

7. ^ Ya until he stars slamming his fist into your head with no remorse. The things people can do when they are in the moment commiting a crime. I giuess it depends on the offender but there are some brutal rapes even i probably couldn't fight out of.

8. rape is only ok if you're roleplaying with your special lady friend and she's down with it.

9. Yeah my freind put dog shit in a jar and we pissed in it. and the cops arrested him too it was for sexual assult 3.

10. Yeah haha I covered my bases in my last post that unless hes a built, savage fighting machine or Im unconscious he better believe he'll be delt his fair share of damage if I dont have the means to kill him. People are capable of some pretty crazy shit when they feel like their life is in danger also.

11. rapist dont deserve life.

12. #32 GaryOkay, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    I would love to see that guy father (or older brother), and 20 of his friends kidnap you and do the same thing to you and your friends...... :mad:

I remember a really long time ago some guy sister got raped by some arab guy (i don't even know them)..... then the guy and their friends kidnapped the arab guy and beat him to pulp (basically what you did). Then a few nights later, himself and several of his cousins stabbed and beaten the shit out of the that guy, then kidnapped the sister, and burnt their house down, leaving the guy and their parents for dead. And they showed up at the funeral, and starting shooting at the family and friends, and firebombed the church

13. Yes, because he was the one who raped a 12 year old kid ... :mad:

14. An eye for an eye

15. One of us is confused ... You mean his dick should've been chopped off or should he have been raped back??

16. A nice kick in the ball would have been done..... better than what he done.... but then again if an arab rape your sister, you wouldn't wanna mess with him..... he will send your cousins after you, and yaddahh, and also go after your family as well

17. Are you serious or do you really think a rape is a joke?
    Do you have any idea what it feels like to be forced into a sexual situation? If you don't, I think you really need to see a lot in life before talking about things ...

So, someone rapes a girl and his nuts get kicked?? If someone forces their dick into someone, the dick should be chopped off to make them feel exactly how that girl felt when you were ruining her psyche ...

18. #38 GaryOkay, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    good enough.... :bongin:.... time to sit back and relax, while the rapist raping, and them getting their nuts kicked soo many times

19. #39 zephyrstaint, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019

20. :confused::confused: