Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Killer weed?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbJedenTag, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys, my dealer said he got "Killer weed". I never heard the term so I looked it up. First I thought it was really good weed, then I saw a definition that said it was something that I'm not allowed to say on this site mix with weed. If it is exactly what I think it is as stated above, please mods close this thread. But if its just genuine real good weed let me know, thanks.

2. Killer as in bomb, dank, GOOD. Dont think he meant killer as a strain name.

3. Ask him. Say "Where I'm from killer weed means its laced, im not about that haha" if he says ok that means its laced if not he will explain lol.

4. "Yo this shit right here, this shit right here will KILL YOU! Its dat killa weed boy. I swear ta Gawd I died 3 times yestaday!"

5. It's just good weed lol

6. [quote name='"kancastank"']It's just good weed lol[/quote]

Lol killer is a general slang for something really good. Doesn't even have to refer to weed.
    "ah man those were some killer cupcakes, I had like 10!"

7. Just asked him if its laced. You can tell from how it smells too.

8. [quote name='"Stoned 4 Life"']Just asked him if its laced. You can tell from how it smells too.[/quote]

Ahahahha how the fuck do you tell from the smell

9. This, lmao :')

10. Killer weed use to be known basically as an entirely different drug that people just associated with weed because they smoked it the same way and obviously got way more fucked up off it than actual weed. By now I'm sure it's just plain old weed given that name to attract people to it

11. This was the word used when i first started.. My boy either had mids or killer lol, Hell i still use that term quite a bit.

12. What?

13. It's not laced people often use killer as a term to describe somthing cool ie I got a killer blowjob today ;)

Sent from my Droid using GC Forum

14. pretty sure he is saying it as a descriptive term like yea its killer weed as in its very good - "bro these chips are killer!" if you found something on the net saying it is weed mixed with an unmentionable that may be from some random guy in some random spot and not in relation to your dealer or your area.