Killed my bong today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zxcvbnm123, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Its 3 years old, 2 foot green glass double perc with 4 arms in each

got it real dirty over time, some stuff wouldnt wash out and got bad. got some oxyclean today to wash my stuff. I clean the bong nice, and while im cleaning my bubbler i smack the bong with it.

no noticable damage, as the bong is half under water in a sink.

picked up the bong and almost cried when i heard a little jingle..

i broke 2 arms off the top perc and one off the bottom one, which will forever be there.

It only works like a regular bong now which i guess is better then total loss.. but I BROKE MY BABY! :mad:

/sad story bro. :(

post your breaking your piece while cleaning story

2. Lol kidding, pissed 4 u man! :O Excuse to get a new piece though?

3. @imh1m4n

Those cool story bro pictures are really getting old, especially when this story isn't as lame as others.

4. yea when it deems a cool story with no point at all is when you post that.

this is a sad day for this blade, have some respect.

5. my favorite bob marley tribute glass 2 footer has a crack in it right now that I know is gonna drop soon. It'll end up in either me or my room mate's lap soon enough, Hopefully I get a new bong for my bday though, on thurs

6. Why the hell would you use Oxyclean?

Iso-Alcohol brother.

7. the other day i was cleaning my spoon and i was trying to pick out the resin from the bowl part, and i was using this little prod-like thing, and i pushed into the hole and broke it.
    there's a piece of glass that's forever stuck in my bowl, but it still works.
    so you and i have a similar story :cool:

8. sorry man, meant it as a joke and I'm kinda new to GC and haven't seen any.
    Sorry about your bong aswell dude.

Peace

9. About 4 months ago I broke my first piece cleaning it. It was huge and mad dirty and it looked brand new when I was done I wrapped it in a towel to dry then I picked up the wrong part of the towel and it unraveled and my piece shattered.... :( ugh

10. Someone (I think my mom) keeps cleaning my pipes. And by cleaning I mean gouging out the hole till it's 3 times as big as usual. And then I do the mad hunt for a screen :/

11. One time I was taking a shower with my bowl... The steam caused my hand to sweat, which caused me to drop my bowl :(

12. BUmmmer, i hate it when you still have a functioning bong but its still broken. Lost my roor that way 3 months ago.

13. i woke up 4:00 in the morning gone off bars, steped on the stairs down from my apt and stumbbled all the way down all 24 steps with my 200$ bubbler in my jacket pocket.
    Birthday present.. sad sad day

14. Ive broken a piece before i even got to use it :(

Another note, last night i was cleaning my bub and there seemed to be a fucking ENDLESS suplly of resin coming out of it.I cleaned it for 15 minutes, and there is STILL shit indside it. Thought id share that.

15. i didn't know him personally
    but im sure u are grieving and
    i wish u good luck and much love

16. isnt oxyclean for cleaning your face? or am i high

17. give it a shot and see how that works lol. jk. its for cleaning your carpets/washing cloths. helps whites and colors be brighter without bleach and such. also cleans pennies quite well according to the infomercial.

18. #19 zxcvbnm123, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    thing of oxyclean i could make 20 bathtubs full of cleaning solution: 5$
    bottle of 91-99% alcohol: 5$

number of things to clean: over 10 pieces of glass

one bottle is like 500ml, my bong can hold 1-1.5 litres of water filled up. All the resin was where it is above normal waterlevel

and it worked just as well; the chunks that came off werent as sticky, and they actually came off without having to soak 24h.
    edit: scraped off i should say, it just pushed around without it

local shop has a few new things, if i can scrape enough together there is a nice 2 footer, clear, 8x or 10x perc and 4x or 6x 2nd perc with fixed stem. just dont want to break more arms on another. torn on if i should get another with the fragile arms, or go for a dome perc which im not a fan of. tripple dome perc bongs are sooo heavy to pull.

BTW, i said sad story bro. that nullifys any cool story bro posts normally