Killed by weed? wanna hear your opinions

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by D9_THC, Jan 21, 2004.

?

Do you think he overdosed on weed?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe...?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The only thing I can think of is maybe they died of a heart attack, marijuana does increase your heart beat...but they would have had to be in bad condition already...you can get an increased heart rate from a lot of things...there is no way weed had anything to do with their deaths .... good point about the alcohol related deaths mafila

2. The fact still remains that there has not been enough scientific reports on THC. People just are jumping off of there own narrow mind. i mean come on MILLIONS of people have smoked, and just now, one man dies. I bet THC is one of the few things on this earth that has only killed one man! More people have died of some stupid shit like overdosing on water. so even if this is some freak thing of marijuana, how come they arent studing the strain he was smoking, or are they just going to come up with a stupid number of how many joint he has smoked in his life. thats scientific... maybe i should start counting my joints, and i'll die at 25,000 too... anyways... the autopsie needs to go more in to depth on what other chemicals were in his body, because fuck that if his death was caused my marijuana alone. I feel sorry for the man that died though too... i mean having a cause of death thats such bullshit.

3. Two of my best friends are rastafarians I smoke with them usually everyday before/during/after school. There mom told me that through all her years of smoking she hasn't gotten sick once from smoking ganja. I once almost passed out in my first period from smoking a joint to myself from one of my rasta friends. I thought that i was going to die, it was pretty scary. Couldn't see very good and it was really hard to breathe. But it went away when i was ready to just give up and pass out. It has happened to me twice, once again in summer school. But nothing will stop me from smoking, its apart of my life and I always think positive about it...

4. that is bull. has anyone ever died from smoking to much tobacco.

5. I haven't been smoking but 7 years and I'd have to still say that is utter bullshit. I can remember times I've had nice sack of weed and just eaten 8 grams right out of the bag and continued to smoke like mad all day like I always do. I go through a half about every 3 days.

6. I smoke more than this guy was supposed to be tokin and I've been doing it 24/7 for the last 15 years , it is simply not possible to OD on ganja.

That plus the fact that this story was later recinded by the paper that printed it (The Sun) makes you realise that the media spouts more shit than a sewer.

7. yeah i don't know if they can call it an overdose on weed if it's been an 11 year thing...i hear of people overdosing it's cause they take too much shit and it usually happens in a matter of hours i don't know if you can call smokin for 11 years and then just dying one day an overdose on weed

8. I bet he had a chemical imbalance ive seen people pass out from the smell of beer i bet if ur already fuckign in the head then it probably wouldnt help you any. lucky for most of us we could blaze a couple ounces in one sitting and live to tell about it lol well wed say somethin but prolly be fucked n e way

9. THIS REPORT WAS PULLED AND THE APOLOGY FOR MISLEADING THE PUBLIC PRINTED A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER.

THE WHOLE STORY IS SENSATIONALIST JOURNALISM AT IT'S WORST.
    IT JUST ISN'T TRUE.

10. I cannot stand the spreading of lies about cannabis. It's clearly impossible to overdose on marijuana without passing out first.. His death had to be related with something else that they maybe didn't mention?

11. the same thing happened to me i died from smoking 6 joints Ha Ha Ha thats so fucking stupid

12. I think you made it up