KillaCouples Tough Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by H3rbOshin, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Got all my plants hung up and there looking real nice. Made some bubble ice hash out of the trimming and it turned out equally as awesome Real waxy stuff eveything thats a little more brittle is going to be re heated and re pressed.

Also I did save a quarter of my trim for some BHO just waiting for it to Dry out a little more
    well until next time i'm going to bring some final pictures. and close this threads.

2. Let me know when u open the new thread!

:)

3. Absolutely I just got a hold of this master kush seed that happened to turn out female. Just got old enough to clone if they are any good ill keep it as a mom and write a journal on the grow. I currently just put an old soil mom and another couple plants i had waiting to flower. Just not worth keeping a thread on it considering this will be the third generation of Cheese and papaya i've grown. Though I always keep my personal journal going if its the same thing its usually not worth subscribers time to keep seeing me do the same shit.

4. What about breed the two and make a cheesepaya lol

I've had some masterkush its good stuff.

5. Yes sir she's getting some clones Cut as soon s I'm back on vacs my.camera broke so I can't take any budshots but I'm going to consider this thread closed going to start a new one as soon as i get some new strains