Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by b14z3d, May 31, 2006.

1. whats kief and how do u get it

2. kief is the little crystals that are extracted off of the buds or stems, usually extracted with a grinder/sifter method.

3. I cant wait to get sum of my own, if its as good as u guys say it is.

4. This thread makes me want to buy a grinder...
    Does anyone reccomend any of the GC grinders? I might purchase one

5. am i getting this straight? you can buy keif in norcal?

6. New here not sure if this is ok.

I buy qp's and sell off most of it so I can smoke for free. How much can you sell keif for? I have no idea! Should I just keep it?

7. i mean the kief i have rite not is purple erkle kief and i sell it $15-20 for the gram, depends on who it is.... but yea i recommend keepin it and just spicin up the chronic :) + oh and as for a grinder i recommend the Space Case Sifter Grinder there great.

8. me and my freind bought an 8th of kief for $55, but one of my other friends,(well not any more) stole it from us.

the stuff smells so ridiculous and hurts to smoke

9. howd you come across a quap of the crystals? i want some! hah,

but honestly smokin keif bongs is king shit and ive been grinding up mad trees recently because i smoked hella keif hella quick. but im sittin on a pretty full medium space case keif catcher at the moment.

and on a final note smokin anything outta the volcano is crazy, espically tasty trees.

10. my friends used to torture me when i first started smoking. they'd put so much kief in my hit that i'd be coughing my lungs up. highest i've ever been. i really miss those days

11. 1st of all nice piece, if im not mistaken thats a molino right? its beautiful anyways. 2nd of all i LOVE keif, its kind of but barely like beans, in teh sense that no matter what your doing its fun and amazing, no matter what you touch feels soooooo goooood lol and everything you look at looks natural and perfect, at least for me, 2 nights ago after work i smoked a bowl of hydro krip and regs keif all mixed together, no layers just mixed together, i was completely gone i could still function but id look at teh clock and it would say 2am, id look again at what seemed 2 seconds later and it was 2:30, and then i passed out woke up, still fucked up off of it and now im takin a 7 day tolerance break but im sure ill smoke 2moro anyways lol but keif is probably the best thing you can put into your lungs besides oxygen.

12. What the hell is kief? Ok I was kidding, but kief is nice, real nice. I like to sprikle a bit over my bowl packs when I have some, I was trying to save it but yeah that did not work.:smoking: JOE>

13. sounds like theres a bunch of bullshitters on this thread

14. lol yea thats my molino that i broke like 2 nites ago lol w.e ill just buy a new one

15. I love kief with a fucking passion. I have over a full filmcase at the moment that im smoking over the summer. i collect it from my grinder (coffee grinder) and sometime i use a clothes iron and make some booomb kief hash....mmmm potent, powdery goodness