Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mvp4u, Aug 13, 2011.

1. What should i do with all of the kief at the bottom of my grinder?Should i press it or just sprinkle it on my next joint/bowl?:smoking:

2. Top a bowl with it!

3. Press it!

4. Do both.

5. depends how much you got.

6. what does pressing it do?

7. Any Ideas for pressing it ?

8. #8 S0UR, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Makes it easier to handle.

9. Smoke it, no need to press.

10. Hot knife it.

Gets you fucked up.

11. Snort it, thank me later.:cool:

12. #12 EyesSoLow, Aug 13, 2011
    hot knifing is sketch

13. Boo this man!:cool:

14. Snort it...off a hookers ass :rolleyes:

15. If my hooker didn't bring me a suitable surface to use, I'd fire her...And my fuckin' kitchen better not look like shit, woman.:cool:

16. #16 EyesSoLow, Aug 13, 2011
    don't lie to yourself. you're heating up a knife and putting kief on it. it's like saying using a plastic water bottle bong isn't sketch.

17. Don't be jealous of my wicked cool plastic water bottle bong.:cool:

18. Ok how about this thc as a supasatory? :smoking: bet your hoes would love that

19. They don't get paid to love, which is why they are pretty good at cleaning the kitchen...Other than that one Vegas whore, can you believe it?! She spilled bleach all over my green rug, she was out on her ass without pay in a fuckin' heartbeat.:cool:

20. I find that if you save your kief for every few bowls, it's pretty self-sustaining. Depending on how clean your grinder is, you can get a topping of kief every 10 bowls or so.