Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vokal, May 6, 2010.

1. What do you guys recommend I do with my kief other than A) mail it to you, or B) top bowls with it which is what I currently do.:smoke:

2. compress it and make some hash, make some bomb ass edibles, roll the best joint you have ever tasted :hello:

3. Can't imagine smoking a joint of it lol might have to try that. Any idea how much you need to make hash with it and the best way to go about doing it?

4. haha yeah smoking a joint would waste a whole bunch of it, but if you have a superflorious ammount, why not? its nice to try everything at least once. As far as hash, google it. i dont really feel like explaining it. lol:p

5. under .3 I would just use my fingers and lick em and roll the keif and roll it into a ball and scrape any off my fingers with a dull edge/plastic card. kinda pointless if you're cooking but useful for knife hits or the thumbtack way.

6. nah man dont touch keif with your fingers.

7. yoyo keif is amazing... i wouldn't put it in a blunt (just incase you were contemplating that lol.)
    Me and my friend took a heavily used grinder, washed it in some 90% rubbing alcohol (make sure the only other ingredient in the alcohol is water). Then we added a small amount of keif (maybe like .5 that we scraped from the grinder). It dissolves into the rubbing alcohol.
    dump the rubbing alcohol onto a glass baking dish and let it evaporate for a 1-2 days. Then we scraped it up and made nice big ball of hash that had a nice dark brown color. We smoked it up and it was NICEEEE very potent and sweet tasting. :wave:

8. ok fine, use some wax paper + water lol. not much of a deal for me anymore just some weed lets all just get high :smoking:

9. I wouldn't smoke a pure kief joint, I don't think it would burn very well. I'd at least have a little bud in there to hold it together.

10. i do it alot with my keif actually just cause i love keif joints. its better to use 1.25 papers and double roll it to make it tighter then a virgin. this way it wont burn too fast [will still burn fast]

why yes its kinda a waste its so nice lol

11. I do this with most of mine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwMZB6GSvk]YouTube - How to make hash from trimmings?[/ame]