Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DJ_DuBZ_4-2-0, Apr 11, 2009.

1. if you get a toothpick or knife to get it out and save it other then that i would have to say no sorry man.

2. #3 4Footer, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    I don't really understand exactly what your trying to ask. Any grinder will collect kief because it is simply falling off the weed as it is grinded, you'll just have to scrape it out of this buster or tap it on a hard surface every time you grind a gram, or two and you should get a little bit of kief. :) not much tho, I would recommend a four piece grinder that actually has a kief chamber.

3. I second that, mine kicks ass!

4. Yeah, usually if you want to collect keif you want a 4 peice.

It usually has a screen if it's meant to collect keif, and the trichs and other small particles will fall through it into the bottom "tray" peice, where you can save it untill you have enough to use. The bigger particles stay in the other peices of the grinder, ready for you to load into a bowl or joint.