Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Ok well I have collected quite a but of kief from quality bud different strains of course but all the bad I have gotten the kief from has always been really good but when I smoked just kief the other night when I ran out of bud I barely even got high and I smoked quite a bit like a half a bowl there wasn't a headache or anything bad from it I just didn't get stoned and I don't understand cause I thought kief was the shit cause it is supposed to get you super high on less

HIGH 5

2. It's better when you mix it with weed so it doesn't burn as fast IMO. Kief should get you high since it's basically all THC.

3. I just smoked a bowl with a fat layer of keif on top & im blown :smoke:

4. yeah, last resort always save a little bud, to put keif on so you don't burn it away/lose a lot of it while smoking. Place some on top of some bud not even a lot maybe .1-.3 and it'll get you goin' real good.

5. a little scoop outta my grinder pulled from a grav gets me set for a few hours.. you can't torch it, be gentle with the flame as it burns quick. If you have enough try making kief pucks.. top em' onto a packed bowl and you should be done for

Attached Files:

6. Yea I will start puttin it on top of bowls

HIGH 5

7. Yeah sounds like it just snapped through, def put on bowls

8. Kief should be pressed first. It burns slower and more efficiently pressed.

9. Compress it first and then light it.

10. Compress Kief, as everyone has been saying :) I usually roll it in a jay