Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IRollTrees, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Has anyone smoked kief? A couple of my friends told me that if i put it in a bowl and smoked it it was good. Any info?

Attached Files:

• kief.JPG
      kief.JPG
      File size:
      60.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Nah, nobody's ever smoked kief.

3. That was hilarious

4. Naw i'm kiddin.

A search woulda given you all yer answers though.

You can put it in a joint, sprinkle it on top of your weed, etc. All kindsa stuff. Gogo.

5. Collect it and sprinkle some on top of your bowls. It's tasty and gets you pretty stoney, I love keif bowls.

6. Just sprinkle it on a bowl of weed and smoke it.

7. Yeah smoke it up! I prefer to sprinkle it over my weed after I pack it into a bowl. Looks like you've got a decent amount. Good luck!

8. Aw man that sounds awesome haha. I can't wait.

9. over the top of a packed bowl is the best way to smoke it..

10. Tru dat and when i smoke it its a clearer high

11. Y is this in seasoned? This guy doesn't even make apprentice lol

12. I didn't think that apprentice section was the right place for this sort of question

Edit: I've also been smoking for a long time just never done this. So i figured seasoned tokers would be fine for any info.

13. Oh ok, sorry if my post sounded like a insult/was insulting, I just assumed and thought other seasoned tokers wouldn't answer because cthought they would think ur trolling, well kief is amazing and congrats on getting so much, I once has so much I smoked nothing but straight kief bowls for a month straight and forgot I had a quarter lol, I still had kief for another month xD I Wana try n make qwiso out of abv

14. That's what I was mostly asking for. All my friends mentioned was packing a straight kief bowl, and I never thought of sprinkling it on top of weed bowls or blunts and it sounds amazing lol

15. Throw it out it's dangerous

16. idk about you guys, but this looks like someone ground up tobacco or roaches and sifted them in their grinder:p

17. Man press that shit and make some hash

18. #18 jdeez, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    I always press it. You can even press it with a couple unsharpened pencils and just smoke the kief instead of having to sprinkle it on top of some weed

19. Lets all have a moment of silence for the kief that has presumably been wasted before this seasoned toker found out it's smokeable :(

20. Maybe it's a new grinder? Lol