Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief + Tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by googermeister, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Well I don't have any bud but I do have some kief and rolling tobacco. Would it be ok to sprinkle some kief in with my tobacco?

Also how strong will the smell be, mostly tobacco smell?

2. From my experience, the actual plant material is what makes it smell. I'd imagine if there's no plant material you should be fine. I've never smoked a kief-only bowl (it would be a complete waste) so I can't be sure, but it makes sense.

3. give it a try.

4. What I'm mostly worried about is the smell

5. I've rolled my fair share of keef (Or Keif. however you spell it in yoru area lol) spliffs and the smell isn't too bad. They definitely get you high if you use enough, too.

@ Picklesnshakes. Keef bowls a waste? Try it and you'll thing differently! There's a reason there is a whole thread on it.

6. Ha, no doubt it's a great experience, but when you can't clear an entire bowl at once, THC is wasted. The best way to smoke kief is to sprinkle it on every hit rather than packing an entire pipes worth and blasting it.

7. True. Sprinkiling it on a joint or on a bowl is the way to go.