kief theif

Discussion in 'General' started by Vol Funk, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Someone scooped 2 ounces worth of kief from my grinder. I know he's doing it on the purpose because I noticed that my kief bottom has been disturbed two days ago like someone took a nice sized scoop out and more kief went missing yesterday. Maybe 2-3 scoops out of there.

Today I rolled a nice blunt. I checked the kief around 4:00ish. it's still all there. Then later on, my landlord came over to talk to me. Then when I was done with landlord, I smoked another blunt at 7. I always check the kief whenever i use the grinder and it's all fucking gone. 2 ounces worth of kief, yeah. I'm talking about those large size grinder 1/2 half filled worth of kief.

So what would you do if someone (highly likely my roommate's fuckbuddy) took most of your kief that you're saving it for 420?

2. What kind of grinder do you have that it can hold 2 oz?

3. nothing just hide it. or tell your roommate to watch her touching your shit. or set a trap my friend did that once.thought his friend was stealing pills so he set a alarm to go off if she opened cabinet to pills. it went off and he beat the shit out of her and sent her packing lol

4. your roommate is smoking your keif with his fuck buddy.
    i suggest you hide your stuff. and tell him to cut the shit.

5. Two ounces of kief? Did you grind up a whole pound? haha

6. #6 Vol Funk, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    I just want to be more clear....
    the roommate = girl
    the fuckbuddy = guy.

two ounces or more of weed into the grinder is what I meant. The kief bottom is 1/2 full layers after layers and layers to the point it's kinda compressed.

7. then its even more likely that she's smoking that shit lol

8. If only I had 2 ounces of kief :hippie:

9. So what you're saying is you live with people, and you don't lock up your stuff? Dude, spend 20 bucks and buy a lock box. Keep your weed and stuff in there.

10. ...If only I had a gram of kief, atleast hahaha

11. Yeah, in fact I already spent $109 on 1.8 cu ft lockbox on ebay like week ago. It's not here yet.

12. Next time she comes over fucking strap her to a pole. Teach her a lesson, brutally.

Then, just have your way with her.

13. Steal all of her tampons and see how she likes it.

14. get a new roommate. one who isn't soft

15. im not a woman absuer,
    but that much kief?
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    she would be brutally raped..with my fists