Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Stuck In Grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Health, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I tried freezing and banging it against a wall. Some came out but a lot is still stuck in the screen. I tried using a dime to get it out that didn't work.

2. its just clogged, clean it out with iso. if youre desperate for the .1 or whatevers in there go after it with a knife

3. this. grinder hash time

4. How do I clean it with iso without losing any? I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this kief thing.

5. Get a toothbrush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That didn't work either.

I'm about to give up. I need a simple way to get this kief off my grinder.

7. Get a small hard bristle paint brush for like $.10 and just brush that shit off

8. Grinders need to be maintained, buy one that is easier to clean and take care of it. 

Iso is used to make hash. search grinder hash, you basically soak your grinder and let it evaporate in a dish

10. I don't even use my grinder anymore. I've done many iso cleanings and it's a good grinder but it's always clogged with resin. I don't collect any kief in the bottom anymore, yet the rest of the grinder is literally caked in it. more often than not I use a shot glass and scissors now.