Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief storage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raintree11, Oct 11, 2018.

1. How do I best store kief for freshness?

2. If you have more than the grinder can handle in the keif storage compartment just store it like bud. In jars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You're welcome! Have a nice smoke! :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I use my vacuum sealer if I don’t need it to be handy for a bowl or anything. if I do, I use a shot glass with a dab container on top of it to form an airtight seal. lol sounds weird, but after years of smoking it’s stuff like that which just presents itself as a lightbulb above your head during a sesh every now and then. if I have too much for a shot glass I either move to a small, hinged lid mason jar... or just smoke some to free up space in my shot glass lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. For the love of all things holy please, please do not try to store it in a plastic baggie/ziplock of any type. You will lose somewhere between 60-90% of it in the process if you do. I don't know if you have access to any small glass jars with non-stick surface underside lids, but imo that's the way to go.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Usually when I make dry ice hash I end up with a couple oz of kief , I store it in air tight glass containers. Some people claim kief gets better with age, I have some now that is more than 6 months old.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love the moron comment, ha! Thanks everyone. I'm old to the weed world. New to the free world, 'tho I still reside in an illegal state. Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I'm a self-deprecating humor kind of guy. I'm glad to know you enjoy it. :biggrin:

Have a fantastic toke!

• Friendly Friendly x 1