Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief sifter/box. Diy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randompc, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Yes you could do that but there are two problems. First, that sifter is pretty big and it'll be hard to actually catch the kief in any container small enough to scrape easily. Second, it's not as fine as a kief screen that's inside a kief catching grinder or a wicca box so the kief won't be as high quality.

2. #3 randompc, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    The first problem isn't that bad. Cuz i have a smaller version. Where can. I get a screen that will provide good kief? How a bout a screen from a screen door? Cuz I cant
    get a silk screen. anything else?

3. I would recommend a grinder with a kief catcher if at all possible.

I doubt a screen door would compare to kief from a catcher.

4. I'm gonna try to put a tube filled with shake on top of a grinder that had the grinder part removed so just the screen half. Will that work good?
    -Thx

5. I would think so...

• Funny Funny x 1