Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VB_Toker, Oct 5, 2010.

1. i got a fair amount ina mason jar but the prob is i cant get it out:p

anybody got any ideas on how to get this stuff out? the jar isnt that big just a regular ole jar. the kief is stuck to the bottom an sides but i dont wanna stick my hand down there cause well to be honest it just doesnt fit.

so..any ideas would be great:smoke:

2. spoon? haha idk :confused:

3. Put some ISO in there, then poor it all onto a plate and let it evaporate, then scrape it up with a razor blade.

4. lolz i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're pretty stoned! spoons, knives, w/e you got that can fit

5. im pretty blitzed :smoke:

my dealer had this bud he called colorado magic.dont know if its a real strain or not bud damn it hit me pretty hard. theres this intense pressure at my temples.like my brain is trying to get outta my head an go higher

6. isoprophyl alcohol then pour it onto wax paper if you have it and let evap. Then roll it into a ball and stick a pin in it and smoke it like hash (set on fire, blow out and capture smoke under a cup then hit it that way).

7. thanks bro. ill give that a shot

+rep for the suggestion

8. He beat me to it. But yeah ISO and then let it evap on a plate and scrape it and enjoy